Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

f3-1-jpg.93528

All premium members can sign up for this event and we have unlimited slots available so make sure to bring a friend. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Join us
Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well. See you on track?!

Server and Teamspeak Password: click here
Racing Club Rules: click here

Race 1
Practice:
18:00 GMT
Qualifying: 18:10 GMT
Warm up: 18:20 GMT (3 minutes)
Race 1: 18:25 GMT (20 mins)

Race 2
Practice:
18:50 GMT
Qualifying: 19:00 GMT
Warm up: 19:10 GMT (3 minutes)
Race 2 : 19:15 GMT (20 mins)

Entry List
  1. Jörn Horbelt
  2. Yuri Kasdorp
  3. Free slot
  4. Free slot
  5. Free slot
  6. Free slot
  7. Free slot
  8. Free slot
  9. Free slot
  10. Free slot
  11. Free slot
  12. Free slot
  13. Free slot
  14. Free slot
  15. Free slot
  16. Free slot
  17. Free slot
  18. Free slot
  19. Free slot
  20. Free slot
  21. Free slot
  22. Free slot
  23. Free slot
  24. Free slot
  25. Free slot

Last edited:
nlcaevd-jpg.95928

All premium members can sign up for this event. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Join us
Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well. See you on track?!

Cars:
Formula Vee
Track: Bathurst Download Here

Feel the excitement as your Vee struggles up the hill and reaches 200Km/h down the straights.

Practice: 18:00 GMT (10 minutes)
Qualifying: 18:10 GMT (10 minutes)
Warmup: 18:20 GMT (3 minutes)
Race 1: 18:25 GMT (20 minutes)

Practice 2: 18:50 GMT (10 minutes)
Qualifying: 19:00 GMT (10 minutes)
Warmup: 19:10 GMT (3 minutes)
Race 2: 19:15 GMT (20 minutes)

You can sign up for either an individual race, or both. Our racing clubs are foremost meant to gain online experience so please help other drivers out when they have questions about the event, the car, the track, the setup or a combination. This is not a league race, it's for some fun, so please join us on TeamSpeak and build a little community spirit!

Example of track limits for a track.

Entry List
  1. Jörn Horbelt
  2. Tal Segal
  3. Mark Breslin
  4. James Grant
  5. Allan Roloff Groth
  6. Brandon Warren
  7. Mark Beswick
  8. Jim Brailsford
  9. Oscar Hardwick
  10. Sven-Arne Andersson
  11. Free slot
  12. Free slot
  13. Free slot
  14. Free slot
  15. Free slot
  16. Free slot
  17. Free slot
  18. Free slot
  19. Free slot
  20. Free slot
  21. Free slot
  22. Free slot
  23. Free slot
  24. Free slot
  25. Free slot

Last edited:
fclassic-1-jpg.97029

All premium members can sign up for this event. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Join us

Cars:
Formula Classic

Low Traction Controll and Anti-Lock-Brakes will be available.

You can sign up for either an individual race, or both. Our racing clubs are foremost meant to gain online experience so please help other drivers out when they have questions about the event, the car, the track, the setup or a combination. This is not a league race, it's for some fun, so please join us on TeamSpeak and build a little community spirit!

Entry List
  1. Jörn Horbelt
  2. Mark Breslin
  3. Enzo Fazzi(maybe)
  4. Jack Brooks
  5. Reik Major
  6. Tal Segal
  7. Sven-Arne Andersson
  8. Arne Freiensehner
  9. Kreshnik Halili
  10. Yuri Kasdorp(maybe)
  11. Connor Duffy
  12. Brandon Warren
  13. Free slot
  14. Free slot
  15. Free slot
  16. Free slot
  17. Free slot
  18. Free slot
  19. Free slot
  20. Free slot
  21. Free slot
  22. Free slot
  23. Free slot
  24. Free slot
  25. Free slot
  26. Free slot

Last edited:
v8-2014-jpg.99312

Join us

Cars:
Stock V8

Entry List
  1. Paul Hurlow
  2. Yves Larose
  3. Jeff Lasecki
  4. Sven-Arne Andersson
  5. Lorin Miller
  6. Gabriel Sterr
  7. Tobias Röhner
  8. Enzo Fazzi
  9. Michael Klein
  10. Yuri Kasdorp
  11. Alex Parker(maybe)
  12. Charles Baccio
  13. Free slot
  14. Free slot
  15. Free slot
  16. Free slot
  17. Free slot
  18. Free slot
  19. Free slot
  20. Free slot
  21. Free slot
  22. Free slot
  23. Free slot
  24. Free slot
  25. Free slot
  26. Free slot
  27. Free slot
  28. Free slot
  29. Free slot

Last edited:
Turing cars allways rullzzz :thumbsup:,two intensive races- i am all in sweat.Race one - great battle with Rayan and Jack :thumbsup:,second race - so many cars and action in the back battle pack- just awesome,and of course there was some crashes with me involved,sorry Phil Shillitoe and Filip Carlén:unsure:.
Tnx to Dennis for setting this all up :thumbsup:

What a great evening! Race 1 was amazing with a chaotic first lap or two (especially when at the back of the grid since I forgot about the chicane in qualy :roflmao::roflmao:) a good fight with Kreshnik early on and an incredible battle with Rayan and Gundars. I enjoyed watching you two battle and enjoyed it even more once I joined in too :thumbsup:

The second race was awesome too, especially early on until I took the lead to eventually take the win and that felt great :) my first win! That extra 30 mins of practice payed off huh ;);)

The only thing that worried me was that someone in a red toyota was flashing me in race 2. Had I done something wrong? I know there was some very light contact but nothing sinister and nothing you wouldn't expect in touring cars.

Either way, it really was great fun so thanks Dennis for putting it on..I'm sure I'll see you guys out in da Marcas next week :D:D:D:D

Thanks to Dennis for setting up the event.

Had no practice before hand so my pace was not great (kept messing up turn one).

Held on the best I could in race one, managed to get a good few first turns in race two but I then got thumped up the back into turn five which was shame but no worries.

Trying to fight my way back up through the pack and Craig managed to get a better exit out of the Senna S. Under braking at the next turn I locked the rears and hit him badly, sorry matey.

By that point I'd had enough, time to call it a day on this one.

I think @Tobias Röhner said it the best way on TeamSpeak: even though these cars are "slow" and "boring", they always bring amazing battles, no matter where on the pack. It was nice to see a lot of drivers tonight, too! Don't listen what people say @Dennis Phelan, that last chicane brought its fair share of spice. :D

I was not very prepared, qualified right in the middle of the grid, screwed the start, but I don't really care with the amount of overtakes that happened afterwards (both ways). Race two, I started at the front, and had to give away the lead a few laps after, as I was clearly not the fastest driver! :p

The only thing that worried me was that someone in a red toyota was flashing me in race 2. Had I done something wrong? I know there was some very light contact but nothing sinister and nothing you wouldn't expect in touring cars.
Mmmh, that's akward because I was in a red Toyota, and I saw the flashes... but I wasn't the the one doing them. To be honest, I thought you were flashing me because I did something wrong. So, I was worried as you were, bacause to me, flashes mean: celebrating after the race, warning that the guy ahead is blue flagged, or that you're really pissed off. Only the third one would have been aplicable... so, in the end, as strange at it seems, I'm glad none of us actually flashed each other! :D

As you said very relevantly, I saw absolutely nothing we wouldn't expect in these tourning cars tonight. :thumbsup: Must have been the aliens sending light signals to Interlagos. :roflmao:

I think @Tobias Röhner said it the best way on TeamSpeak: even though these cars are "slow" and "boring", they always bring amazing battles, no matter where on the pack. It was nice to see a lot of drivers tonight, too! Don't listen what people say @Dennis Phelan, that last chicane brought its fair share of spice. :D

I was not very prepared, qualified right in the middle of the grid, screwed the start, but I don't really care with the amount of overtakes that happened afterwards (both ways). Race two, I started at the front, and had to give away the lead a few laps after, as I was clearly not the fastest driver! :p

Mmmh, that's akward because I was in a red Toyota, and I saw the flashes... but I wasn't the the one doing them. To be honest, I thought you were flashing me because I did something wrong. So, I was worried as you were, bacause to me, flashes mean: celebrating after the race, warning that the guy ahead is blue flagged, or that you're really pissed off. Only the third one would have been aplicable... so, in the end, as strange at it seems, I'm glad none of us actually flashed each other! :D

As you said very relevantly, I saw absolutely nothing we wouldn't expect in these tourning cars tonight. :thumbsup: Must have been the aliens sending light signals to Interlagos. :roflmao:

Sorry Chark, I didn't get your name otherwise I wouldn't have just put 'some guy in a red toyota' haha

A weird one huh. Yeah I definitely didnt flash you :) Its one of them things that really annoy me, you see them do it in Blancpain GT racing all the time. We should all come up with some sort of code for headlights so other drivers don't get confused and/or worried....then again, since neither of us actually flashed, it probably would just make it more confusing :roflmao::roflmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 282 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 190 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 192 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.5%