Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

I think I was out of the loop between the two races because apparently everybody went a whole lot faster in the second race. Somebody shared a setup I wasn't aware of maybe?

Well, I can only speak for myself and I simply was quicker in Qualy/Race 2 due to improving driving style and making the car my own. Since jumping into the V12 for the first time half an hour before the event it felt better and better lap after lap. Also the hints in this thread prior the event pointed me into the right direction. :thumbsup:

Qualy 1 was a bit nerve wracking as I had different troubles in each lap and I was close to start from the end of the grid. But in the last lap I managed to jump into P3. :)

The start for Race 1 went well so I could hold P3. Reaching the hairpin for the first time, @Mark Breslin and @Tal had a coming together so I was in P1. From there on Mark made good pressure on me. Sometimes it felt I could open a gap and sometimes he came very close. In the last laps he increased the pressure to force me into a mistake. I went wide in the last Corner and he slipped through. :thumbsup: I had lost rhythm for a moment so also @Davy Vandevenne catched me to put me back into P3. Now I made pressure on Davy and close to the end he nearly spun entering the last corner. So finally I finished P2 behind Mark. Grats mate! :thumbsup:

For Qualy 2 I slightly decreased wings and started driving a few corners in low 3rd gear which I had taken in high 2nd before. This and an overall improved driving resulted in pole at 1:38:9xx, only a few hundreds quicker than Mark in 2nd. ;)

I had an average start into Race 2 but Mark and @Tobias Röhner had better ones, so T1 got tricky. We used different lines and it was hard to judge who was were. I held the inside line at the exit, when Tobias crossed over from the outside touching me side-by-side and causing me to spin into the wall. Luckily I had no damage and could go on for a very enjoyable race having many good battles with drivers like @Tal, @Stefan Hiller and a few more. :thumbsup: Finally I could make it up into P2 again when Mark was too far away by around 8 seconds. So another great win for Mark :thumbsup: and P2 for me. :rolleyes:

I have to say the track-car-combo was great fun and I'll do more races with the V12 if time allows to do so. Racing was very demanding but also very rewarding. :):cool: I'm just curious if I could have taken revange to Mark in Race 2 if I had survived T1. But no need to worry Tobias, it was just a racing accident. ;)

Last edited:
Mini-2.jpg
All premium members can sign up for this event and we have unlimited slots available so make sure to bring a friend. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Join us
Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well. See you on track?!
Cars Mini
Track Spielberg Short
Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM US CLUB
Server & Teamspeak Password: click here

Race 1
Practice: 8:00pm EDT
Qualifying: 8:10pm EDT - 10 minutes
Warm up: 8:20pm EDT (3 minutes)
Race 1: 8:25pm EDT (20 mins)

Race 2
Practice: 8:45pm EDT
Qualifying: 8:55pm EDT - 10 minutes
Warm up: 9:10pm EDT (3 minutes)
Race 2 : 9:15pm EDT (20 mins)

Entry List:
  1. Dennis Phelan
  2. Yves Larose
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver
Server is UP!

Last edited:
Formula Vee.jpg
All premium members can sign up for this event and we have unlimited slots available so make sure to bring a friend. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Join us
Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well. See you on track?!
Cars Formula Vee
Track Spielberg Short

Race 1

Race 2

Entry List:
  1. Dennis Phelan
  2. Dean Solomon
  3. Yves Larose
  4. John Eastland
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Last edited:
TouringCars.jpg

Join us
Cars
  • Chevrolet Cruze
  • Ford Focus
  • Mitsubishi Lancer
  • Toyoto Corolla
Track Londrina

Race 1

Race 2

Entry List:
  1. Dennis Phelan
  2. Yves Larose
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver
Server is UP!

Last edited:
TouringCars.jpg
Are you up for a challenging event with a large field of drivers, or simply want to gain some on track experience for the upcoming ninth season of the Virtual Touring Car Championship then this is one for you!

Join us

Cars
  • Chevrolet Cruze
  • Ford Focus
  • Mitsubishi Lancer
  • Toyoto Corolla

Track Londrina
Server name:RACEDEPARTMENT.COM EU CLUB

Practice: 18:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 18:30 GMT SUPERPOLE (10 minutes)
Race 1: 18:45 GMT (20 minutes)
Race 2: 19:10 GMT (20 minutes, full reversed grid)

Entry List:
  1. Dennis Phelan
  2. Craig Patteson
  3. Jack Brooks
  4. David Slute
  5. James Grant
  6. Ken Rodriguez
  7. Gundars Brigis
  8. Julian Dietz
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver
Server is UP!

Last edited:
Metalmoro.jpg

Join us
Cars Metalmoro MR18
Track Brazilia Full
Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM EU CLUB

Race 1
Practice: 18:00pm GMT
Qualifying: 18:10pm GMT (10 minutes)
Warm up: 18:20pm GMT (3 minutes)
Race 1: 18:25pm GMT (20 mins)

Race 2
Practice: 18:45pm GMT
Qualifying: 18:55pm GMT (10 minutes)
Warm up: 19:10pm GMT (3 minutes)
Race 2 : 19:15pm GMT (20 mins)

Entry List:
  1. Enxo Fazzi
  2. Jeff Lasecki
  3. Tal Segal
  4. Rudolph Maré
  5. Yves Larose
  6. Sven-Arne Andersson
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver
Server is UP!

Last edited:
Hey guys, quick question, how long do you all practice for before the race? Normally I do 10-15 maybe 20 mins before I sign up to check I like the car/track combo. It gives me an idea of gears and braking points etc but never absolute pace. It's the 30 mins of practice before qualy where it all comes together but I'm normally about a second off the pace. When it comes to race 2 I've generally made up that second but then so has everyone else. The reason I ask is because I generally run on a pretty standard setup (personal preferences related to the car and my style as oppose to track specific e.g. Brake bias) so I just wanted to know where I'm losing out the most or whether I'm just slow ;)

Cheers :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back