Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

The server is up for anyone that wants to practice with the Formula Vee.:thumbsup: They require a bit of finesse. They are not fast, but on this track it should make for some close racing.

You can tag people to invite for a practice session with the @ symbol followed by their name.:)

I'll be available later tonight if anyone wants to run.:D

Hello Gentlemen, Good Morning @Bram Hengeveld
It will be a pleasure to run with you guys...
The small participation in this race is a good opportunity for me to run without stress,
since I've been three days with the GSCE.
Please... Sign me up:)

I'll try to do this tonight (?) if I know for sure what I'm doing:O_o: he-he. Sorry, I didn't think I was doing anything wrong in a race that wasn't in a "Club or League" setting:(

EDIT: OK, I got it done;) BUT, I did something Not Quite So Right and had to redo all my stuff:mad:

Last edited:
There are 5 others in there so not sure; something slowing your connection/destroying your ping?

Yeah it's weird, my PC is the only thing using data in the house so I don't think that's it.
Tried the public server and it's timing out on that one as well.

Will try again and see what happens. Not happened before so unsure what to try.

The only thing I did last night was change the smart pitcrew line in my PLR file but that wouldn't cause it surely.

EDIT: Sorry guys I just can't seem to join you, login keeps timing out. Tried a few random non-password servers and joined no problems so don't know whats causing it at all. Maybe everyone on Guernsey is on Facebook on a Sunday Morning! :roflmao:

The other week I tried one of these races and the car was running very slowly so I had to leave, probably related :(

(Just run a speed test, 5mbps download, upload 0.80mbps, ping 46. Which is about normal for me, unless I start paying £35 month for a faster connection...)

Last edited:
Enjoyed that race. Really love these tracks. Came 2nd in Race 1 and that makes me happy that I think I am improving a little. These cars are wonderful to drive and race.
For those few that did turn up, nice racing. Well done to Peter Ell on the win. :notworthy::notworthy:
Thanks. :thumbsup:
1971581907465f21331c3a4_zpszc4vnqnn.png

ps, sorry you couldn't get in Andrew Harper. You'd have loved it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 376 16.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 256 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 247 10.6%
  • < 4 years