Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

Thanks for setting up the race @Nox

Sorry for the stupidity in the pit lane, came out of my pit box, tuned left....and nothing happened!

Anyway, another uphill event for me this one. First time i've driven the car and first time on the track, oh well at least I got a reasonable start! Must work less and practise more! haha.

Still having massive control issues though, braking as hard as I can and the car still doesn't want to slow down and when it does I go shooting off to the left or right :confused:, oh the joys....

Well done to the podiums :thumbsup:
Maybe you brake to hard , wheels lock up easy on this car ,and try turning down brake pressure
75-85 % :thumbsup:

Wasn't my favorite car to start off in after not racing in gsc or the clubs here since last fall but I had a blast and started coming to grips with the car in the second race. For the guys with issues are you using the old version or steam? I use to have tons of issues as well which turned me off than I decided to try the steam version which I will only play with official content no mods. Seems to have sorted it's self

Maybe you brake to hard , wheels lock up easy on this car ,and try turning down brake pressure
75-85 % :thumbsup:

Thanks @Stig Bidstrup to be honest at the moment I'm just rubbish! haha :cautious:

When I first started on GSCE I wasn't too bad (about top 6 or 7) but just recently because of probably my frustration or tiredness (not sure which) I'm just over driving all the time and that's making me slower and slower.

I need to do a short season on AI at 100% and just get some decent practise in :thumbsup:

The new Fanatec pedals are great, but it's the first time I've used a load cell brake before and getting used to that as well. I'm braking much earlier into the corners than I was before because I can't generate enough brake pressure (even on load setting 10). Need to strap the desk chair down as well so it doesn't keep bloody moving! haha :roflmao:

I do not have a specific setup yet, but the main goal would be to compensate the understeer of the car, especially when pressing the throttle. I would recommend tweaking the differential coast and power to get the most of the work done.

Give us a setup example then. I'm rubbish at setups and invariably just go for standard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back