Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

I'd like race with you tomorrow evening but have a big problem with the game.........on exiting pit I have 130 fps which decrese at 49 within the end of third lap and my screens become black and PC reboot........and it doesnt happen with rFactor for example...........and I cant solve it.

GREAT RACE.

Quals:
With practice and good setup I got the pole!

Race 1

With no race practise and running with Qual's setup, the first half of the race was fast
and I made almost a 4 sec. gap from the second driver.
In the second half I was driving with the rims.
Craig narrowed that gap and the tough battle began.
A lap before the end of the race @Craig Patteson passed me in 1st turn brakes, I love to engage with you Mate so that the race has a meaning.
The next and last lap at the same point, @Franklin Stegink pushes me and I blocked my wheels (rims), I went off track for a bit therefore Theo passed me resulting in the 4th P.

Race 2

I started 4th and within the first lap I got the lead.
Same situations, same gaps, same incidents as race one but instead of Craig there was Theo.
With the difference that Theo passed me on the 15th lap.
Race ends in 2nd place.

P.S.:

@Theo van den Brink , as for your "comment" at the end of the race. I have to say that the whole thing started at the last turn before the straight line, you bumped me from my back and you put me off my racing line at the turn's apex. Therefore, you got the the chance to get in front of me, that's when I flashed you for the first time just so you could stop and stay behind. (As you were supposed to be) In the end of the straight line,I wasn't able to see you from my mirrors and I thought you kept the 2nd position. So, when I took the turn, you appeared at the inside of the corner (You were behind me though) that resulted in you putting me off the track for the second time. When you're behind the leading driver, at the center of the turn and from the inside and you decide to pass him the result is to throw him off the track, whether you want it or not. Well... that doesn't sound much fair...

Look Theo, I like to drive. What "describes" me is that I don't really try to find justice (even when things are unfair) My intention was to congratulate you... as I did. Instead, you answered in the "public" chatbox with "that way". ("Peter, don't flash me")

See the replay from my POV so you can understand what I mean.

I'm sorry but I'm answering "in public" to your "public" comment.

Anyway, congrats again for you win, you drove well.

Always friendly,
Peter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 290 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 198 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 196 10.3%