EU Touring Cars @ Kansai East, Thursday, 11 June 2015

Dennis Phelan

8000RPM
Premium
Apr 8, 2009

Are you up for a challenging event with a large field of drivers, or simply want to gain some on track experience for the upcoming ninth season of the Virtual Touring Car Championship then this is one for you!

All premium members can sign up for this event and we have unlimited slots available so make sure to bring a friend. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Join us
Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well. See you on track?!

Cars
  • Chevrolet Cruze
  • Ford Focus
  • Mitsubishi Lancer
  • Toyoto Corolla

Track
Kansai East

Server name:RACEDEPARTMENT.COM EU CLUB

Server & Teamspeak Password: click here

Practice: 18:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 18:30 GMT SUPERPOLE (15 minutes)
Race 1: 18:45 GMT (20 minutes)
Race 2: 19:10 GMT (20 minutes, full reversed grid)

Entry List:
  1. Dennis Phelan
  2. Craig Patteson
  3. Jörn Horbelt
  4. Joshua Vorderman
  5. Franklin Stegink
  6. Daniel Lee
  7. Peter Ell
  8. Theo van den Brink
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver
Server is UP!

Last edited:

MoerasGrizzly

1000RPM
Premium
Dec 29, 2014
Well, apperently this appartment's IT guy will be visiting on Thursday, so if the good gods consent to smile I will actually be able to run a proper race. So sign me up please :)

Peter Ell

Τό γοργόν καί χάριν ἔχει.
Jul 15, 2011
Hanging out with virus disease three days now...I got tired and dizzy....:sick:

But... @Dennis Phelan I think I must support this grid.:O_o:

Peter Ell

Τό γοργόν καί χάριν ἔχει.
Jul 15, 2011
GREAT RACE.

Quals:
With practice and good setup I got the pole!

Race 1

With no race practise and running with Qual's setup, the first half of the race was fast
and I made almost a 4 sec. gap from the second driver.
In the second half I was driving with the rims.
Craig narrowed that gap and the tough battle began.
A lap before the end of the race @Craig Patteson passed me in 1st turn brakes, I love to engage with you Mate so that the race has a meaning.
The next and last lap at the same point, @Franklin Stegink pushes me and I blocked my wheels (rims), I went off track for a bit therefore Theo passed me resulting in the 4th P.

Race 2

I started 4th and within the first lap I got the lead.
Same situations, same gaps, same incidents as race one but instead of Craig there was Theo.
With the difference that Theo passed me on the 15th lap.
Race ends in 2nd place.

P.S.:

@Theo van den Brink , as for your "comment" at the end of the race. I have to say that the whole thing started at the last turn before the straight line, you bumped me from my back and you put me off my racing line at the turn's apex. Therefore, you got the the chance to get in front of me, that's when I flashed you for the first time just so you could stop and stay behind. (As you were supposed to be) In the end of the straight line,I wasn't able to see you from my mirrors and I thought you kept the 2nd position. So, when I took the turn, you appeared at the inside of the corner (You were behind me though) that resulted in you putting me off the track for the second time. When you're behind the leading driver, at the center of the turn and from the inside and you decide to pass him the result is to throw him off the track, whether you want it or not. Well... that doesn't sound much fair...

Look Theo, I like to drive. What "describes" me is that I don't really try to find justice (even when things are unfair) My intention was to congratulate you... as I did. Instead, you answered in the "public" chatbox with "that way". ("Peter, don't flash me")

See the replay from my POV so you can understand what I mean.

I'm sorry but I'm answering "in public" to your "public" comment.

Anyway, congrats again for you win, you drove well.

Always friendly,
Peter.