Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

All fine Angelo. I was just mentioning such a vote to see which weekdays have a good potential to gather the most racers. I'm just curious about it. It wasn't intended as a vote about when THIS league should take place (if it's ever to happen, like Nox said). ;)

Personally once I'm willing to join a league, I'll have a look for those racing around the middle of the week. Is there any in the pipeline?

Thought about joining for this, but i have not the slightest clue how to drive those cars.
Spinning out in T2 no matter what i do (except going like 20 km/h) and also on other corners - i drive as usual, would expect some grip, but this thing is simply spinning out of control :)

Thought about joining for this, but i have not the slightest clue how to drive those cars.
Spinning out in T2 no matter what i do (except going like 20 km/h) and also on other corners - i drive as usual, would expect some grip, but this thing is simply spinning out of control :)
Yes take T2 very slowly, I sometimes drop to 1st gear. You have to take corners slower than you think in these; same applies to the off-camber T3, take it easy, let your momentum take you through the corner. Take Matej's setup in this thread too, it is easier with that.

(I haven't looked at Matej's setup yet)....BUT make sure you lower the rear suspension to lowest setting and use max rear toe (0.35 I think). Keep default gear ratio and try that for gaining confidence.
Once you've got consistent, you can obviously start tweaking!
Hope it helps!

Four to start and we finished R2 with 3, at least they were races. I think I was the only driver with FWD experience tonight and it paid off.'

R1 everyone had some off's, very interesting beginning to a race. R2 started with Yves getting a SnG boy did that help. But I did have a handful with Greg as he was really getting the feel for the car/track and had some speed at time. Luckily I had only one off so I was able to finish before Yves!

Thanks for the signups and the races gents!

There are no plans for an open wheel league; it's all just gathering feedback. I'd like to run one at some point, but it obviously can't clash. We'll see. I'll see how things go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 78 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 120 10.8%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 163 14.7%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 306 27.6%