Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

Great racing with you guys! Had some fun close racing with @Dennis Phelan @Jarek Kostowski and @Loxley !!

Another close and clean evening of racing. At one point Dennis Jarek and I went three wide into a corner and came out fine.

Dennis and Jarek, I don't think I was too aggressive, but I know there was a little bit of rubbing a couple of times. If there was any moves that you felt were too much just let me know, the idea is to always improve!

@Slalom823 I thought the racing was fine. A few bumps, it's not like these vehicles are on rails :).
I just kept wondering why it was taking you guys so long to get past :cautious: as you both had good speed in important areas on the track. I tried Ryan's car after the second race and got down to the mid 08's though it took a few laps to get the hang of it.

Thanks to all for signing up it was the best grid we've had in a while :thumbsup:.

Gentleman,
It was a pleasure to run with you all tonight, my first online club race. Without a question I got schooled, no shame in the game...

I think all of us started towards the back of the grid the first couple races. This was also a particularly fast group with close times. Often there is a little more variance in speed and times. Also the more you race with some one faster it only seems to help make you faster as well. Hope you had fun and keep coming back!

I assume there are no assists that will be available? (low abs and traction are what I would be curious about)

Also, you really cannot refuel during the pit stop?

I may try to join tomorrow, but I have never driven this car or this track and it would be twice as long as the longest race I have ever done. It would be shocking if I could go the whole race without having a single off or crash. I am still thinking about it though. Formula cars aren't really my thing, but sounds like a full grid and could be fun.

I should also let you know my chances of making my own event are slim today; my wife isn't very well and I'm not going to be racing this evening when she gets home and she wants/needs company.

Server is up
Just in case anyone didn't know, (I didn't) Reiza re-uploaded the v1.35 rar in the update thread with some fixes. Go get it! If you're on Steam, no need to worry.

I'm loving these cars, sign me up please.

It looks like we're going to have more than a decent grid. So given the track, the car and how people know it, and the length of the race, don't forget to take it really easy in the first corners guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back