Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

@ZombiePilot
Events at RaceDepartment.com are therefore governed by our Premium Membership Agreement. The following rules are part of that agreement:
  • We always use our real name in racing games and on the forum we have a special user field in your profile to show your real name to other premium members.
"Real name" to mean a first name and surname

My full name is "James Grant". I looked on the profile page but didn't see a place to enter my real name there.

Under the Personal details page there is a box called "Custom title", should I put my real name in that box?

Cheers Dennis.

Hi Dennis. Honestly, the tracks chosen the past two weeks have very little appeal to me, this one included. It has four chicanes too many for my tastes. However, I have no room to complain since I did not PM you my track choices as requested a few weeks back and as a result, have been silent hoping for future races to be held on tracks I find more appealing. I can't speak for anyone else, but that is my honest feedback and I hope you find it useful. I'm curious as to the reasons others have for not attending. If track selection is the issue, perhaps have some sort of public poll to see what people favor?

That being said, sign me up for this. Perhaps racing with others on this track will warm me up to it as you did to Goiania a few weeks back.

MOD EDIT: no fingerpointing in the forums. Very disappointing considering I spent a fair amount of time practicing and preparing for this race. Has to be even more disappointing for the innocent bystanders wrecked during the starting incident. :(

Some seriously fast guys out there, but it means nothing if you can't keep it on the track and race cleanly with others. I'd be hesitant to race with some of you in the future, especially in an event like this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Very disappointing considering I spent a fair amount of time practicing and preparing for this race. Has to be even more disappointing for the innocent bystanders wrecked during the starting incident. :(

Some seriously fast guys out there, but it means nothing if you can't keep it on the track and race cleanly with others. I'd be hesitant to race with some of you in the future, especially in an event like this.
If there's an incidendt please file a report and not blame anybody here on the forums. There's still race 2 which is starting later with new practise and qualifying.

If there's an incidendt please file a report and not blame anybody here on the forums. There's still race 2 which is starting later with new practise and qualifying.

I apologize, I let my anger cloud my judgement. A report will be filed, the incident was uncalled for.

As for future races on the EU server, unlikely.

Well Glad I joined the race tonight. Sorry for my spin in the first race. Had to avoid someone that had a slow start. I then also tagged someone in the first race. Sorry for that.

After the first race I started to get more motion & put it on pole. Joern did not quali so not sure where he would have come in. Had a good start & led for a while. then lost the back end on exiting the last corner & lost 2 places. :( Kept the pressure on. Unlucky for the guys in front that did not keep in on the track. Gifted me the win there. WD to all the guys.

I'm sorry to the guys on teamspeak for my apparent impatient behaviour and general attitude. I've had a bad mood throughout this day and this might've manifested itself tonight....
So yeah... sorry 'bout that. Obviously for sure.

And thanks @Yuri for organising this.

The event ran well and right on time. For one complete race Steve and I battled it out, learning the ways of the SCE Mini and the tricks this version of the track offer.

It would have been nice to have a little freight train rolling around instead of just the two of us.

I'm not sure if battling it out is the right term...more like me spinning a bunch, you waiting for me to catch up, then more spinning. The last few laps were fun with some minor mistakes that cascaded into massive ones as we leap-frogged each other. These cars are more of a handful than I thought going in. Unfortunately, it probably would have been a rather dull race with more people on the grid since these cars are very hard to cleanly pass in and the track doesn't lend itself to many passing opportunities.

For a car I have little desire to drive since it's wrong wheel drive and pathetically slow, and a track with four too many chicanes, that was a lot of fun. Thanks Dennis!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back