Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

What a great set of races! :D

I wonder what would've happened if not for the accident in R1 :) And in R2, again Craig, I'm not upset or anything ^^, It just was that your car went sliightly to the right when I was coming alongside you on the S/F straight, and it caused some contact. No idea if it was a misjudgement or slight lag! The race was awesome, I wish I hadn't blown it all away when the 100m mark on the 180 degree corner on the back was gone! :)

And nice job @Anders Nilsson for making it not being a Focus-Parade out there! :D Looks so much better with a good spread of cars :D

Oh, and I seem to keep doing those starts, here, V8s, rFactor, me likey :D

Got a phone call during the first race but before that the fight for P1 was absolutely amazing. I had to use all my defensive techniques to stay up front. Got overtaking under braking though and that's something I need to work on tonight learned me.

Some extremely hard racing tonight, loved it!! Hope to see you all again next week?

Great cars, great racing. Now I know that you can go off track and rejoin in front of people forcing them to break and get overtaken
That's a poor response Andy as the guys perfectly clear explained you what is allowed and what's not. If you feel you have been forced on the brakes because of an unsafe move you need to file a incident report, and the race direction will judge the incident for you, and not moan on the forums about it.

Link to the rules as they are posted in each and every club event: http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/rules.10978/

If the incident you describe is listed there take appropriate actions.

Sorry you think I have done wrong Bram. I mentioned no names. No more complaints from me. And I'm not bothered about making official complaints either. It's not worth it. Just an apology would have done and no harm.

Edit, the person who did it has just apologised in private. Good man. End of the matter ok @Bram Hengeveld

Last edited:
What a great set of races! :D

I wonder what would've happened if not for the accident in R1 :) And in R2, again Craig, I'm not upset or anything ^^, It just was that your car went sliightly to the right when I was coming alongside you on the S/F straight, and it caused some contact. No idea if it was a misjudgement or slight lag! The race was awesome, I wish I hadn't blown it all away when the 100m mark on the 180 degree corner on the back was gone! :)

And nice job @Anders Nilsson for making it not being a Focus-Parade out there! :D Looks so much better with a good spread of cars :D

Oh, and I seem to keep doing those starts, here, V8s, rFactor, me likey :D

Think I had lag as well I was going straight hand on steering wheel pointing straight then I felt a tap through my wheel looked at my mirror and seen you moved over sorry about that weather it was my connection not sure but was an awesome race was much easier to chase then lead and you were really quick

Think I had lag as well I was going straight hand on steering wheel pointing straight then I felt a tap through my wheel looked at my mirror and seen you moved over sorry about that weather it was my connection not sure but was an awesome race was much easier to chase then lead and you were really quick

^^, Well **** happens ^^, It was my only shot at the win, and it didn't work out! I'll beat you next time! :D

x2qyxkp-jpg.87789

On Thursday the 23rd of April we move back to Brazil and visit the circuit of Guapore with its 180 degrees flowing corners this is one for those that love steering in combination with high speeds.

Are you up for a challenging event with a large field of drivers, or simply want to gain some on track experience for the upcoming ninth season of the Virtual Touring Car Championship then this is one for you!

All premium members can sign up for this event and we have unlimited slots available so make sure to bring a friend. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Join us
Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well. See you on track?!

Cars
  • Chevrolet Cruze
  • Ford Focus
  • Mitsubishi Lancer
  • Toyoto Corolla
Track
  • Guapore
Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Server & Teamspeak Password: click here
Practice:
18:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 18:30 GMT (15 minutes)
Race 1: 18:45 GMT (20 minutes)
Race 2: 18:10 GMT (20 minutes, full reversed grid)

Entry List
  • Bram Hengeveld
  • Dan Allinson
  • David Brock
  • Kurupt CDN
  • Mid-pack Jack
  • Coen
  • Warren Schembri
  • Dennis Phelan
  • Sharjeel
  • Oscar Hardwick
  • Gundars Brigis
  • EireGreen™
  • Andreas Scholz
  • Free slot
  • Free slot
  • Free slot
  • Free slot
  • Free slot
  • Free slot
  • Free slot

Last edited:
I am not going to compile skins or upload skinpacks on the server. Too much hassle and doesn't really add much to other drivers except for having to install extra content in order to enter.

I'd like to keep my events on a low level entry so also people with little experience can join. The league will have a skinpack though :)

It looks like we'll be having some events for the America's soon! Tony and I will be getting ready to do this.
If you're in the USA, North, Central or South America, please post telling us who you are and anything you want to shout out.

Awesome! I'm East Coast US and I'm available to race after work weekdays (After 4:30PM EST) and typically all day on weekends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 122 13.0%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 95 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 90 9.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 64 6.8%