Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

I am gutted. I had spent time to practice offline and I had a decent setup prepared only to have no network connection for whatever reason for 6 hours including the race times.

That sucks. I will see you at the next one.

Thanks for tagging me but I won't be able to make it. Thursdays are must watch tv with the Mrs which means I must watch TV with her like it or not. Anyone else stuck watching Scandal and How to get away with murder?

Have fun gentleman!

Not that great. Many staff missing. But it's just an ( mine) opinion.
I understand that this an old game based on an improved really old engine.
Yes it's fun but it's really outdated.

Keep going guys. Thanks for accepting me tonight. I was so lost at 1st.
Btw don't know if you have driven other cars in the sim, but the SuperV8 is a very different kind of beast compared to the regular touring car type.

It's easy to think it's a bit shitty virtual version of a race car. But it's a heavy (1400+ kg), under-tired, overpowered (635+ bhp) and next to no downforce car with a locked rear diff.

It was great fun guys. :thumbsup:
These tracks that the real V8 Supercars race are super fun.

The first race was incident free and smooth with everything going the right way.
Second race started with that little incident in the first corner which i managed to avoid without much consequences but then several small mistakes made go to the back. After that it was a super fun race trying to recover and overtake in a tight track. ;)

@Tero Dahlberg Thank you for the victory.
Remember it aren’t over until the chequered flag ;)
I was not that found of the track/car combo. To many slow corners and a to tight track. You really hat to focus.
Yeah, happy to help :p

I don't know if it's a feature or a bug in the game (engine) but it seems that if the race clock runs out just a few seconds before the leader is going to cross the finish line it will make you do one more lap.

Pretty sure I started the last lap with less than 1 min 24 seconds on the countdown and I was lapping around 1m24-25s pace. Similar thing happened to me in a touring car race recently. I thought I had done the last lap but there was still one more to go :D Anyway, I need to pay more attention :p

@Reiza Studios @Fabio Rodrigues ?

Last edited:
Yeah, happy to help :p

I don't know if it's a feature or a bug in the game (engine) but it seems that if the race clock runs out just a few seconds before the leader is going to cross the finish line it will make you do one more lap.

Pretty sure I started the last lap with less than 1 min 24 seconds on the countdown and I was lapping around 1m24-25s pace. Similar thing happened to me in a touring car race recently. I thought I had done the last lap but there was still one more to go :D Anyway, I need to pay more attention :p

@Reiza Studios @Fabio Rodrigues ?
When the clocks run out, and you cros the line, its the final lap.

If time runs out, it's the final lap. Before or after the line, no matter. :p
That's what I thought but I have results here that say otherwise :D You can't see it directly without some spreadsheet stuff.
http://simresults.net/151015-2HK

I used my laptimes to calculate the times I crossed the s/f line. It was a timed 20 min race with standing start.
On lap 13 I was leading and crossed the line with 1m 5.1 seconds left so 18m 54.9s of the race had passed.
On lap 14 I thought I was winning the race and did a "running burnout" to cross the line and the final sector was about 13 slower than normal. I crossed the line at 20m 27.3 seconds but there was still one more lap to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 233 14.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 161 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 157 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 118 7.5%