Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

Hi i'm going to have to cancel my entry as the multiplayer part of the game does not seem to be working i can join the server but the graphics don't load it all stays black.
It's okay :) I just wish I'd cut that chicane instead. I should have done, looking back on it, since I was already past a normal braking point when I saw you lose it. But considering the final result, I don't think I'm allowed to complain about that slowing me down. :p

Was fun though. These cars certainly aren't boring to drive! Thanks for the race everyone, and congrats to @Genci Estebanez and @mattysc84 on surviving 'til the end!

all I was doing was surviving, the 50% damage multiplier saved me haha!

No thanks.
The GSC crowd is far too competitive for my taste.
Possibly you could argue that in the league races (although my experiences of Server 2 have been on the whole very fair) but club racing is normally a perfect examples of fair driving etc. I am yet to see a first corner incident in the 10 or so club races I have taken part in (to illustrate my point).

Any mistakes I have made I have allowed the place back and the same has been done for me when others have made mistakes.

Hope you reconsider @Lars Hansen would be great to have you there and hopefully enjoy some good fair racing fun.

Possibly you could argue that in the league races (although my experiences of Server 2 have been on the whole very fair) but club racing is normally a perfect examples of fair driving etc. I am yet to see a first corner incident in the 10 or so club races I have taken part in (to illustrate my point).

Any mistakes I have made I have allowed the place back and the same has been done for me when others have made mistakes.

Hope you reconsider @Lars Hansen would be great to have you there and hopefully enjoy some good fair racing fun.
It's not the racing, which I agree is usually fair.
My point is that the GSC Club Races have a tendency to emphasize more on winning than on having fun.
But then, that's just my opinion. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 329 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 224 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 221 10.4%
  • < 4 years