Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

Nice cars, I hear they're easy to drive, tough for me though. Surprised a bit, my race pace wasn't too bad. A great time in the race until Tal went by me after his off and I wanted to stay close to him, got too close and caused a big schaoozule that invoked a bunch of people. Sorry to Tal and all that got hurt there. Thanks Andrew for the event!

Oops! I think I forgot it was a two race event :notworthy: I guess I felt beat and tired from the first one :rolleyes:

First race was good! Lots of action and worn out tires.

Second race was a mess! I had 3 game freezes about 4 seconds long. I think it has to do with Win7 and Aero theme. I have disabled desktop composition for SCE so i hope that fixes it.

Other than that! The Porsche is great to drive and the track is awesome!

First race was awesome second race went very bad.
I'm very sorry, I think I am somewhat responsible for this:( Got beaten up pretty badly on lap 1 and pushed off line in the esses; understeered onto the road from the grass. Hit someone who hit someone else until someone hit you...:unsure:
I am sorry!

Though think we all in the midpack should've taken it a little bit easier in lap 1:O_o:

First race was good! Lots of action and worn out tires.

Second race was a mess! I had 3 game freezes about 4 seconds long. I think it has to do with Win7 and Aero theme. I have disabled desktop composition for SCE so i hope that fixes it.

Other than that! The Porsche is great to drive and the track is awesome!
No issues with Win7 Aero here! But I did have stuttering/freezes in the past. Reinstalling solved it.
Still no idea what is was.

v8-2-jpg.93530

All premium members can sign up for this event and we have unlimited slots available so make sure to bring a friend. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Join us
Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well. See you on track?!
Car:
V8 Stock Cars 2014
Track
Buenos Aires 15
Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM US CLUB
Server & Teamspeak Password: click here

Race 1
Practice: 8:00pm EDT
Qualifying: 8:10pm EDT - 10 minutes
Warm up: 8:20pm EDT (3 minutes)
Race 1: 8:25pm EDT (20 mins)

Race 2
Practice: 8:45pm EDT
Qualifying: 8:55pm EDT - 10 minutes
Warm up: 9:10pm EDT (3 minutes)
Race 2 : 9:15pm EDT (20 mins)

Entry List:
  1. Dennis Phelan
  2. Yves Larose
  3. Paul Eastland
  4. Ryan Seltzer
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver
Server is UP!

Last edited:
NlCAEVd.jpg

All premium members can sign up for this event and we have unlimited slots available so make sure to bring a friend. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Join us
Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well. See you on track?!
Cars
Formula Vee
Track
Buenos Aires 12

Race 1
Practice: 10:00pm EDT
Qualifying: 10:10pm EDT - 10 minutes
Warm up: 10:20pm EDT (3 minutes)
Race 1: 10:25pm EDT (20 mins)

Race 2
Practice: 10:45pm EDT
Qualifying: 10:55pm EDT - 10 minutes
Warm up: 11:10pm EDT (3 minutes)
Race 2 : 11:15pm EDT (20 mins)

Entry List:
  1. Dennis Phelan
  2. Gregory Boundy
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver
Server is UP!

Last edited:
I'm sorry to @Jyri Kettunen and @Franco Becagli about my aggressive-ish driving.
@Dennis Phelan I'm not sure it was your fault, I went harder on the gas and then I spun, I guess my tyres were really worn out for them to do that. You happened to be really close behind so I collected you and we both caused a huge incident. Oh well... That's why I wanted to let you by after that but you insisted on me going first :D

Wasn't a very great event for me, I drove with a great deal of frustration and didn't really enjoy too much. Maybe I need a break.

x2qyxkp-jpg.87789

Join us
Cars
  • Chevrolet Cruze
  • Ford Focus
  • Mitsubishi Lancer
  • Toyoto Corolla
TrackCascavel

Race 1
Practice: 8:00pm EDT
Qualifying: 8:10pm EDT - 10 minutes
Warm up: 8:20pm EDT (3 minutes)
Race 1: 8:25pm EDT (20 mins)

Race 2
Practice: 8:45pm EDT
Qualifying: 8:55pm EDT - 10 minutes
Warm up: 9:10pm EDT (3 minutes)
Race 2 : 9:15pm EDT (20 mins)

Entry List:
  1. Dennis Phelan
  2. John Eastland
  3. Paul Eastland
  4. Bart Bochenski
  5. Ryan Seltzer
  6. Yves Larose
  7. Nelson Ullinskey
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver
Server is UP!

Last edited:
Dang it this was so much fun until i spun .....4 times :p

I couldn't see the gear i was in (if anyone can help me on how to change position of the on screen stuff) and also i feel my tires went to sh*t too fast :(

Tons of fun though, sorry for not reading the OP and quit the server because i thought the race was over.

Reactions: Nox
x2qyxkp-jpg.87789

Are you up for a challenging event with a large field of drivers, or simply want to gain some on track experience for the upcoming ninth season of the Virtual Touring Car Championship then this is one for you!

Join us

Cars
  • Chevrolet Cruze
  • Ford Focus
  • Mitsubishi Lancer
  • Toyoto Corolla

Track Cascavel
Server name:RACEDEPARTMENT.COM EU CLUB

Practice: 18:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 18:30 GMT SUPERPOLE (10 minutes)
Race 1: 18:45 GMT (20 minutes)
Race 2: 19:10 GMT (20 minutes, full reversed grid)

Entry List:
  1. Dennis Phelan
  2. Stefan Hiller
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver
Server is UP!

Last edited:
Hey good race guys. My first ever SCE race (I got it on Monday and first race here on RD.) I thought there would be a complete formation lap so I wasn't ready for the start in the first race, sorry if I blocked someone :cautious: But I managed to hold it together and pass the 1st guy who made a mistake and had a clear road to finish. Second race was messy, what happened at the start? :roflmao: I think I spawned in someone and cars were flying all over the place for a second or two. I don't know if it was my connection or other's (or bad netcode), but some cars blinked around a lot and I'm pretty sure I hit someone or several drivers during these episodes so sorry about that. I also rear-ended a driver in the last corner due to him hitting the brakes much earlier than I anticipated so sorry about that. I also received some punts and shoves but nothing too bad :)

I had fun but I feel like I was too pumped up and overly aggressive in race 2 starting last trying to advance through the field. I made some very bad overtaking decisions. So sorry about that, next time I'll try to get my adrenaline down ... It was very enjoyable though, I haven't done much Sim Racing since 2009 or something when I was playing LFS so thanks guys :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back