Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

@BrianW , from watching the replay I did bump your rear earlier and the big contact happened after the pass when somehow, I started to spin as I was almost clear of that corner and then you happened upon me.

A question! Race07 allowed you to view other cars during the event as well as in replay from just about any view point you wanted. SCE doesn't seem to allow that freedom and it makes reviewing encounters difficult. Are there some commands that are missing that would make this possible?

Sorry for not being there in time, as another obligation lasted a full hour longer then expected (Meeting considering house issues, normally lasts 15 minutes, now lasted 75 minutes grrr) - But I don't see anyone in chat at the moment so I assume you've all been buzzing around in 'CARS. I don't blame you :)

Yep,
1 do you have a number pad?
2 you can assign all those in congtrols to your keyboard they are all just camera views.

I have a number pad on my keyboard so they were automatically assigned there.

i TRIED THAT, i GUESS i PICKED THE WRONG CONTROLS.

tHERE IS A SET OF CONTROLS ALREADY ON THEKEYPAD THAT ONLY MOVE THE CAR VERY SLIGHTLY[sorry, just found that capslock was on :), not going back!] so i did set the "other" view controls but they don't seem to work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 77 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 119 10.8%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 162 14.7%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 304 27.6%