Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

First race was boring for me, alone all the time except the first two laps. Second race on the other hand was too eventful. First, someone crashed on the first corner and I had nowhere to go, then Par pushed me off the track at the braking and I ended up on the wall, then a lapped car spun right in front of me, then some more guys were pushing me off my line while overtaking. Use your mirrors and common sense guys next time, please. Of course I had some nice battles as well and thanks to those guys for some fun.

The car is fun to drive so maybe I'll join for another races. I won't make it for the next saturday but in two weeks maybe.
Look at the replay you will see you are to blame quite a bit for that. You hit my rear during braking then got on the grass and hit me again. I really didn´t expect a dive bomb there.

Dan could see it happen a miles away if it was that accident why couldn´t you :)

It wasn't a divebomb, I was on the left and you just turned left on the braking pushing me onto the grass. Since then I was just a passenger. Look at the replay and you'll see I was keeping my wheel straight but you turned it towards me. If you kept your wheel straight there would be no accident.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 100 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 132 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 180 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 354 27.9%