Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

I was really going to enjoy the races. Best qualifying for me ever in GSCE and then on the startline I could not engage gear. WTF? :mad::mad: Cheap Japanese gearboxes. Sorry to the guys who hit me.
@Oscar Hardwick thanks for that set up, can you resend it to me please?
And @Bram could you send me yours please?

Hope you all had a great couple of races. :notworthy:
:(
1971581907465f21331c3a4_zpszc4vnqnn.png

Mini-1.jpg

Track: Brands Hatch (Download) (When extracting, keep it in the BTCC folder)

Race 1 - Brands Hatch Indy

Practice:
18:00 GMT
Qualifying: 18:10 GMT
Warm up: 18:20 GMT (3 minutes)
Race 1: 18:25 GMT (20 mins)

Race 2 - Brands Hatch GP
Practice:
18:50 GMT
Qualifying: 19:00 GMT
Warm up: 19:10 GMT (3 minutes)
Race 2 : 19:15 GMT (20 mins)

You can join for any number of races, or join in for just a single race. Please indicate which races you'll attend when you sign up.

Server password: click here
Racing rules: click here

Note: If an admin is not present during this event, you can start a vote to progress to the next session. Stick to the published schedule! Do not restart a race! Take these instructions seriously; failure to follow them will result in racing suspensions.

Let's fill up the grid! You can ask other drivers to practice or race with you by using the tag function of the forum. Just type an @ directly followed by the user name and this person will receive a notification.

Our racing clubs are foremost meant to gain online experience so please help other drivers out when they have questions about the event, the car, the track, the setup or a combination. This is not a league race, it's for some fun, so please join us on TeamSpeak and build a little community spirit!

Example of track limits for a track.

This race is for premium members only. For information on how we run our clubs, see here. You can upgrade your account here. Places in the race will be assigned on a first come first serve basis.
  1. Andrew James
  2. Sven-Arne Andersson
  3. David Slute
  4. Srinath Sundareswaran
  5. Dan Allinson
  6. Tuomas Lankinen
  7. Craig Patteson
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver
  26. Driver

Last edited:
Touring-04.jpg

Practice:
Qualifying: 18:10 GMT - Superpole (1 out lap, 1 hot lap, 1 in lap)

Race 2 - Brands Hatch GP
Practice:
Qualifying: 19:00 GMT - Superpole (1 out lap, 1 hot lap, 1 in lap)

You can join for any number of races, or join in for just a single race. Please indicate which races you'll attend when you sign up.

Note: If an admin is not present during this event, you can start a vote to progress to the next session. Stick to the published schedule! Do not restart a race! Take these instructions seriously; failure to follow them will result in racing suspensions.

Let's fill up the grid! You can ask other drivers to practice or race with you by using the tag function of the forum. Just type an @ directly followed by the user name and this person will receive a notification.

Our racing clubs are foremost meant to gain online experience so please help other drivers out when they have questions about the event, the car, the track, the setup or a combination. This is not a league race, it's for some fun, so please join us on TeamSpeak and build a little community spirit!

This race is for premium members only. For information on how we run our clubs, see here. You can upgrade your account here. Places in the race will be assigned on a first come first serve basis.
  1. Andrew James
  2. Sven-Arne Andersson
  3. Dean Solomon
  4. Michael Klein
  5. Craig Patteson
  6. Paul Bennett
  7. Coen Adriaansz
  8. Allan Groth
  9. Warren Schembri
  10. David Slute
  11. David Brock
  12. Theo van den Brink
  13. Anders Nilsson
  14. Ole Marius Myrvold
  15. Jarek Kostowski
  16. Dan Allinson
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver
  26. Driver
  27. Driver
  28. Driver
  29. Driver
  30. Driver

Last edited:
I have a decent PC (running GSC fine in high settings). I also remember having stuttering sometimes, and in my case it was mostly due to some applications running in the background (taking CPU or RAM usage). For example, a lot of tabs opened in your Internet browser, an antimalware program running a planned analysis, etc.

Can't be sure if it will be the same problem's source for you, though...

I have to check for this. It's odd because this problem never happened to me in iRacing or Assetto Corsa which strike me as a bit more demanding games and my rig isn't that bad. Hopefully won't happen again in GSC. Racing was wonderful other than my problems. Definitely gonna come back for more :)

V8-3.jpg

Practice:
Qualifying: 18:10 GMT (15 minutes; unlimited laps)
Warm up: 18:25 GMT (3 minutes)
Race 1: 18:30 GMT (45 mins) Mandatory 1 pit stop to change at least 2 tyres!
ROLLING START - follow the pace car off the start.

Server password:
click here

1. Sven-Arne Andersson
  2. Michael Klein
  3. David Slute
  4. Allan Groth
  5. Falk Massmann
  6. Gabriel Sterr
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Last edited:
1IE7Z6X.jpg

Track: Jacarepagua Curva Sul

Race 1

Practice:
Qualifying: 18:10 GMT - 10 minutes, Superpole (1 out lap, 1 hot lap, 1 in lap)

Race 2
Practice:
Qualifying: 19:00 GMT - 10 minutes, Superpole (1 out lap, 1 hot lap, 1 in lap)

Race 3
Practice:
19:40 GMT
Qualifying: 19:50 GMT - 10 minutes, Superpole (1 out lap, 1 hot lap, 1 in lap)
Warm up: 20:00 GMT (3 minutes)
Race 3 : 20:05 GMT (20 mins)

1. Andrew James
  2. Dan Allinson
  3. Sven-Arne Andersson
  4. Dean Solomon
  5. Craig Patteson
  6. Andy Jackson
  7. David Slute
  8. Coen Adriaansz
  9. Andrew Harper
  10. Warren Schembri
  11. Neto Nascimento
  12. Jörn Horbelt
  13. Jason Skyring
  14. Roy Magnes
  15. Mark Breslin
  16. Tobias Röhner
  17. Dave Wild
  18. Jarek Kostowski
  19. Theo van den Brink
  20. Davy Vandevenne
  21. Dennis Phelan
  22. Michael Klein
  23. Angelo dos Santos
  24. Gundars Brigis
  25. Driver
  26. Driver
  27. Driver
  28. Driver
  29. Driver
  30. Driver
If sign ups reach 40, we'll open a second server. If not, we'll use a reserves list.

Last edited:
An enjoyable 2 races even if I didn't make up any places. Race 1 I ran out of fuel with one lap to go :redface:Race 2 i got passed on the start line as I waited for the guy in front to move :O_o:, no big deal though.
@Mark Breslin , thanks for the very clean overtake in race 2 :)
@Bram can you send me your setup as well please?
I'll try off-line with the other 2 setups provided during the race.

x2qyxkp-jpg.87789

On Sunday morning the 19th of April we are taking the Brazilian touring cars on a little trip to the European Alps and race the A1 Ring. Are you up for a challenging event in the EU morning with a large field of drivers, or simply want to gain some on track experience for the upcoming ninth season of the Virtual Touring Car Championship this the best way to wake up on a Lazy Sunday Morning!

All premium members can sign up for this event and we have unlimited slots available so make sure to bring a friend. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Join us
Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well. See you on track?!

Cars
  • Chevrolet Cruze
  • Ford Focus
  • Mitsubishi Lancer
  • Toyoto Corolla
Track
  • Austrian Ring Short
Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Server & Teamspeak Password: click here
Practice:
09:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 9:30 GMT (15 minutes)
Race 1: 9:45 GMT (20 minutes)
Race 2: 10:10 GMT (20 minutes, full reversed grid)

Entry List
  1. Dan Allinson
  2. Coen
  3. Mark Breslin
  4. Roy Magnes
  5. Oscar Hardwick
  6. Mid-pack Jack
  7. Frank
  8. David Slute
  9. MTL ka8
  10. Andrew Harper
  11. Austin Ogonoski
  12. Lars Johansson
  13. Davy Vandevenne
  14. Free Slot
  15. Free Slot
  16. Free Slot
  17. Free Slot
  18. Free Slot
  19. Free Slot
  20. Free Slot
  21. Free Slot
  22. Free Slot
  23. Free Slot
  24. Free Slot
  25. Free Slot
  26. Free Slot
  27. Free Slot
  28. Free Slot
  29. Free Slot

Last edited:
Enjoyable racing, thx @Bram :thumbsup:
Race 1 made the fatal mistake in changing setup after Qualy.! Resulting in an unstable car which provided me with a good set up for Richard Burns Rally than Cascavel!!?
Race 2 proved better after again rally driving on the 1st corner! Some good battles, clean fair driving (as in race 1). Made it my mission to catch @Dave Wild, managed to pass only to drift off track, but luckily Dave took pity and copied my driving style!:D
Looking forward to next week!:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back