rF2 Touring Car Revival @ Lakeside - Thu 06 Aug 2020

rFactor 2 Racing Club event

Denis Betty

The older I get, the better I was.
Staff
Premium
tcr-m2-skyline-volvo-jpg.260553

Welcome to the rFactor2 racing club! This is the place to be for relaxed, friendly racing and our events are open to everybody from rookies to the seasoned pros. You will always find people around your level to battle with, so jump on in! If you need any help then don't hesitate to ask on TeamSpeak... there's no such thing as a stupid question!

All premium members can sign up for this event. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Join us: Not a premium member yet but interested in racing with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information

Racing Club Rules: Click here
Server and Teamspeak Password: Click here
Teamspeak Installation Guide: Click here
Incident Reporting: Click here

We highly recommend that you join us on TeamSpeak, and that you use an app called Crew Chief. It's an audio spotter that tells you when cars are alongside, greatly increasing your awareness and reducing unnecessary incidents. You can download it here.

Server Name:
RACEDEPARTMENT.COM TCR
Cars: Touring Car Revival Mod (Download)
Track: Simple 2000 Metre Series - Lakeside (Steam)

Schedule: (EU)Thursday 06/0708/20
Practice: 19:00 UTC (20 minutes)
Qualifying: 19:20 UTC (10 minutes)
Warm Up: 19:30 UTC (5 minutes)
Race 1: 19:35 UTC (25 minutes)

No warm up - There will be a short pause and then straight into Race 2 with starting slots = finishing places from R1

Race 2:
20:00 UTC (25 minutes)

Entry List - 24 slots
  1. Denis Betty
  2. Joakim Skalstad
  3. Roy Magnes
  4. Dean Maković
  5. Ole Marius Myrvold
  6. max1966i
  7. Michael Murphy*
  8. Jim Carvalho
  9. Rui F. Martins
  10. Kresh*
  11. Free slot
  12. Free slot
  13. Free slot
  14. Free slot
  15. Free slot
  16. Free slot
  17. Free slot
  18. Free slot
  19. Free slot
  20. Free slot
  21. Free slot
  22. Free slot
  23. Free slot
  24. Free slot
Reserve list
  1. Reserve
  2. Reserve
UTP#30

SERVER IS UP!

Last edited:
A message to all Drivers

If you run off track, you have to check and see that its clear before you re-enter the track. Do not just keep the gas pinned and pull back on track.
When entering the track from the pits stay off the racing line until you are up to speed and do not race on your out lap. Let other drivers by in qualifying.
On re-entering the track stay off the racing line until you are up to race speed and do not block any fast approaching car. Remember, you've made the mistake by going off so let them by cleanly.

Golden Rule
  1. Be 100% sure it's not your fault and just carry on like nothing happened and take the risk of being banned for 30 days.
  2. Play on the safe side and wait for the affected drivers, knowing 100% sure you will not get a ban.
Track limits
  • No more than 2 wheels over the white/yellow line without a complete lift of the gas please if it is safe to do so.
    You will be penalized if you break our rules
  • Note: Please use your full real name in teamspeak. Not doing so may result in you being kicked from the server if an admin cannot identify you as a premium member.

With the danger of sounding cocky, some onboard laps. Do note that the amount of movement on the steering-wheel is 40-50% of what's actually the case (replay doesn't show it properly). There are time to gain on every lap, and some are a bit iffy in regards to 2 wheels on the track, but it works as a little helper if needed.

Nissan Skyline, Laptime: 54.837

BMW 6-Series, Laptime: 54.695

Rover, Laptime: 54.537

Holden VK/VL, Laptime: 54.318

Continuing from last post.

Volvo Brick, Laptime: 53.986

Holden TWR, Laptime: 53.871

BMW M3 Evo, Laptime: 53.632

I did not drive the M3 non-Evo. While I am fastest with the M3 Evo, that car have poor brakes in comparison to the other cars, and I eat tyres with it. I find the Volvo Brick to be surprisingly nice to drive.

Thanks, Marius. That helps those of us who are new to this mod.

No worries. It's a fun little track to drive on :)

I'll also do the job @Daniel R. ususally does...
@Matt Rosum @newbert @Steve Le Gallez @Ingemar Petersson @Stephen Gibb @Michael Murphy @Jack Smith @Victor Jimenez @Rui F. Martins @max1966i @Interslice @Kresh @detailedcoat @Frank Lehmann @Stig Bidstrup @Knut Mattheisen @MJBTV @Redvaliant @Cosimo @Nuno Rodrigues @Magnus Dahlgren @Daniel Kornblum @SenLu @tim80810 @Quic Vic @Enzork @Babywetrat @Gerdoner @Shadylurker @Chalixon @Peter Stokman @pattikins @Erdei Balint @Dorco @Fatalist88 @leerb @Andrei Muscala @zAmboni @Lorenzo Tortella @Javier Bernedo @korivi06 @Daniel Nieto @knemo1972 @Morne Du Plooy @eryx @kleis @Paul Joseph @Franky Leone

Anyone up for a couple of races on a short fun track? All the advantages of short track racing, close racing, much action, guaranteed fights. In combination with awesome looking, fun driving Gr.A touring cars, all with different strengths. Y'all can't miss this? :D

Have I forgotten to tag anyone? I think that's all I've raced against the last months here, plus the ones Daniel are tagging, plus the ones who did the Sierra race with this mod in the April club race here! :)

Feel free to tag in friends and foes!

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 137 13.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 103 10.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 96 9.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 73 7.1%
  • < 5 years