Cars Touring car legends mod?

I was under the impression that this time these were actually scratch made from some 'Dr.Doomslab'.

Anyway, Bazza works (and actually releases, most importantly) on a lot of vintage and classic content, which is awesome since he is basically almost the only one. Problem though is not only the models, which are rips from other sims most of the time, but also the physics. I tried his Ferrari 312PB because it is one if not the model I love the most, but just looking at the setup options it was unbelievably wrong. Won't even look at the actual data files..

I was under the impression that this time these were actually scratch made from some 'Dr.Doomslab'.
Well, two of them are Kunos rips, and that mini which is credited to 'Geroda' is the exact same one that Pessio was using before he made the decision to scrap it and remake it from scratch.

So yeah, crediting people that didn't even make the models... I highly doubt the other names in the list are any different.

Well, two of them are Kunos rips, and that mini which is credited to 'Geroda' is the exact same one that Pessio was using before he made the decision to scrap it and remake it from scratch.

Yeah that looked awfully similar to Pessio's one, I had that impression, which you are now confirming to me.

Such a shame man, he 'makes' awesome packs, but what's the point if anything in there is fake or wrong? Let's hope he'll see the light one day, like Pessio did.

Such a shame man, he 'makes' awesome packs, but what's the point if anything in there is fake or wrong? Let's hope he'll see the light one day, like Pessio did.
My thoughts exactly.

On one hand there are a few cars in each pack that I'd really really like to have in AC (that AMG 300 SEL :inlove:), on the other hand - ripped models aside - from my experience with his previous work I'm not too sure how "realistic" his data is. Are the cars physics actually modelled from real car data or are they made to resemble how the cars handled in previous sims like the GP Legends pack?

Like I said in the Spec Racer Ford thread, of what use is a car in a sim if it doesn't handle like the real thing?

60's GT and touring cars are the most enjoyable to drive in sims for me but I've never downloaded anything from that guy. I heard enough from other people not to bother.

I wouldn’t expect much, physics wise, from this pack. But it could be good as a grid filler. I have the AC Legends pack, they’re not interesting to drive but they’re a good grid to go up against the Kunos Porsche Carrera 3.0 911

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 87 7.5%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 123 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 170 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 324 27.8%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 458 39.3%