Cars Touring car legends mod?

I have to say there are some cars here that would probably never be seen at all, whether they were done from scratch or otherwise. The fact that we have them to use and someone put some work in to get them here should at least be appreciated.
I do see others viewpoints, but when it come right down, its still your choice If you want to use them or not. I have to say I've had a blast as well with Bazza's mods, especially the 1967 F1 cars.
I haven't had a chance to use them much, but the 2002 was really fun to drive, although I must admit I'm partial to the round tail light earlier version, I think it was 1968-1973.

I don't agree that there is 0 good cars in this pack, 99% of simracers never drove that kind of car so can't attest of their realism. Many of Kunos cars are gargage since they never updated them for latest tyre models.
He ripped the models, don't make pay for it, and we have fun with it, what the problem.
RD is protection from a juridiction point, that is normal, but players... don't matter.
You don't listen from remixed music? Don't look videos with movie extraits?
From an artistic pov, it's not illegal since you don't make money with it

I don't agree that there is 0 good cars in this pack, 99% of simracers never drove that kind of car so can't attest of their realism.
Neither can you.

Many of Kunos cars are gargage since they never updated them for latest tyre models.
No, they're all up to date.

He ripped the models, don't make pay for it, and we have fun with it, what the problem.
[...]
From an artistic pov, it's not illegal since you don't make money with it
It is illegal because they use models other people created without their permission. It's also a moral grey zone which I personally don't care about, but the gist is that ripped models are not allowed on RD.

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 352 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 246 10.9%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 242 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.8%
  • < 5 years