rF2 Touring Car Legends @ Barbagallo - Mon February 15th 2010

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry guys. My wife was being sick, one of the kids was calling and I was a little annoyed as I'd been delayed getting on server. I had trouble choosing a car (bought several yet they'd be available to drive then next time I joined they weren't!!). Was running 3rd then things started kicking off at home and I lost focus. The restart meant I wouldn't finish race two so I left b4 doing something silly on track.

Anyway I was enjoying racing briefly, but it wasn't going to be my night to settle down and have some fun. It's gonna be even harder when the baby arrives!!!

Thanks Ryan and everyone for the bit of time I was on for.

I was happy in my nice smooth Merc tonight after Sunday mornings more brutal Cozzy run,a sort of weird atmosphere developed tonight??..or just me?.....anyway i was happy racing,the night was mainly forlorn chases on a flying Ryo in a Sierra,race 2 was a nice little tussle for 2nd with Hermy,good stuff m8 :).

Thanks Ryo & RD

I'm sorry guys. My wife was being sick, one of the kids was calling and I was a little annoyed as I'd been delayed getting on server. I had trouble choosing a car (bought several yet they'd be available to drive then next time I joined they weren't!!). Was running 3rd then things started kicking off at home and I lost focus. The restart meant I wouldn't finish race two so I left b4 doing something silly on track.

Anyway I was enjoying racing briefly, but it wasn't going to be my night to settle down and have some fun. It's gonna be even harder when the baby arrives!!!

Thanks Ryan and everyone for the bit of time I was on for.
Go for a test day offline, type 'ISI_BABYFACTORY' and exit out. Voila, you will now own all cars in that mod and have 2billion in cash :)

Ryan, I'll be away over the next four days with some friends, because here in Brazil is Carnival, I enjoy a little and I'll be away from my computer, thanks for the great race, and I promise to be present at the next race!

I was way to tired to keep tha car on the track. Did 15 laps in practice but then I (not the car) ran out of fuel, after been off track 5 fimes during two laps, I gave up. But it's always fun ;) See you next time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back