tcl.jpg

Server Name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM TCL
Mod: Touring Car Legends 1.1 + updated sounds
Class: Class II (see notes for details)

Track: Bahrain Desert 400 2006
Event start: 20:00 GMT
Practice: 30 minutes
Qualification: 15 minutes
Race: 2 x 25 minutes (BTCC-esque second race grid)
Notes:
1. Click here to read the password and golden rules.

2. This is a big download, just over 1GB, so please download well in advance of the event

3. Class II cars:

• Sierra RS Cosworth (not the RS500 and is found under 1987 BTCC tab)
  • Volvo 240 Turbo
  • Rover Vitesse SD1
  • Holden Commodore VL TWR (found in post-1988 tabs)
  • Ford Mustang
  • Mercedes 190E 2.3 (do not pick a pre-1988 vehicle as these are underpowered)
  • BMW M3 E30 (do not pick a pre-1988 vehicle as these are underpowered)

Entry List:

1. Ryan Callan
2. Gary Lennon (auto-sign-up)
3. Anders Madsen
4. Freddie Besems
5. Pieter Theron
6. Can Ozcelik
7. Gustavo Pinho
8. Warren Dawes
9. Stefan Beemsterboer
10. Rich Tranter
11. Kivanc Ozturk
12. Ian Bundell
13. Ferry Koek
14. Rob Hills

It works for everyone else! Extract to Program Files (or Games)/rFactor. The commonest cause of MAS errors is wrong file location.

Unless there is another gamedata and rfm folder, then the track is in the right folder. The other 50 tracks i dl'ed and installed words fine. I have just checked path in files, and they are in the folder they are supposed to be.

*wierd..... deleted track folder for 4th time, downloaded file and extracted again, and now it works..... Bathurst still doing same though*

I'll try to join this, gotta give rF a go eventually.

Couple of questions:
1. Which Bahrain track, there seems to be four in that download?
2. (BTCC second race grid) ??? What does that mean?

As far as I understand its same track which we will use in RDV8 leagues so check under CTDP F1 tracks-> Desert 400.
Straight copy from the BTCC rules "The grid lines up for race 2 in the finishing positions from race 1". :)
You are free to send me hate mail if I got this wrong.:tongue:

Aaahhh!! So there was actually five tracks in there, didn't think to look under CTDP. Thanks Jari, I'll go have a look at it.

I assume there will be some manipulation required to set the grid for Race 2?

Either some ninja grid arranging by Ryo or maybe a Thommo stylin superpole for race 2?,not a hassle with rFactor though,it has the grid shuffle feature for admins to do what they want with the grid before the start.
Hope you get to make this one Wazza sir after missing the Bathurst bash,i can just imagine your eyes lighting up looking through some of those old bangers with certain names on them ;).

BTCC second race grid here will be the same as the BTCC third race grid in real life.

Rather than the standard top 8 in WTCC being reversed, any random number from 6-10 can be reversed. Easily done in rFactor.

But Jari is correct about the track. Hate mail on it's way for the bad translation of the second race grid though :D

Hope you get to make this one Wazza sir after missing the Bathurst bash,i can just imagine your eyes lighting up looking through some of those old bangers with certain names on them ;).

Yep, you guessed it. I see an old Gricey Commodore there that might take my fancy (and I have no idea of relative speed / handling of these cars but who cares, I just want to drive some old classics in rF to see what it is like).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.1%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 350 28.2%