rF2 Touring Car Legends @ Bahrain - Monday February 1st 2010

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
This particular (made-up by myself/unofficial) class of cars we are using are all very well matched. Some are faster than others of course but it is track dependent mainly. I think there's a Grice TWR VL in there.

This could do with a little bit a *BUMP*.....

C,mon guys what the hell???.....seriously though,have you tried these cars on the track?..eh?!,i know its a hefty size of a download,but it really is a complete piece of high quality work,i had a blast around offline last night going through many different cars and got very similar laptimes in them all,i couldnt stop doing laps with it being so so much fun,so i put out this plea to boost up the grid numbers for this race and hopefully generate a TCL revival here at RD.

Would absolutely love to run these, but as with GTL, they're all midweek, 6am starts for me :-(

I know you ran V8's the other day, but they're crap. TCL in an Oceanic Timeslot, much more fun :-D

I will certainly have a shufti into giving you Oceania guys some TCL action. You should try to join though Glenn - I spy a Grice Commodore with a Bundaberg Rum sign on it :D

Yep, you guessed it. I see an old Gricey Commodore there that might take my fancy (and I have no idea of relative speed / handling of these cars but who cares, I just want to drive some old classics in rF to see what it is like).
Aye there's three Grice cars available. All VL TWRs. The one he shared with Win at Bathurst 88, the one he raced in the ATCC in 89 and the one he shared with Janson at Bathurst 89.

What year and group is the Sierra Cozzy were allowed to have?,i tried one but it was a good bit faster than anything else i tried which makes me think i took the wrong one.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 354 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 249 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 178 7.8%