rF2 Touring Car Legends @ Adelaide 1988 - Monday 04 may 2009

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Graham Clemenger

OK Ive re-installed v1.1 of this mod downloaded from the link in the first post, along with a clean install of rF, First off, "TCL - dedicated server version v1.1" does NOT come with any skins hence the size, its only an update, its simple, just read the "TCL dedi server version.txt" that extracts with the mod. Also had you read this, you would of found out that you need the basepack and soundpack, then there is the v1.1 download itself supplied on the first post, not sure where its from but its missing "TCL_v1.0_REMOVE.BAT" all explained in "TCL Readme and Credits.doc". I think this needs looking into abit more cause as it is you are providing a mod for us to race with blank cars and no sounds and an important batch file that removes v1.0 files that are no longer needed. RFC has a link to the v1.1 update with the batch file but again no skins and no sounds http://files.filefront.com/TCL+v10+to+v11+UPDATEexe/;13677407;/fileinfo.html

• Graham Clemenger

Well whetever we use we all need the same install with all the same files, Ive got all of the above, skins, sounds, basepacks, full installs, just that people need to know what they are installing so there are no mismatches and TCL - dedicated server version v1.1 on its own is not enough.

Oh yeah that first link above in Steves post "http://files.filefront.com/13666415" is 910mb.

OK Ive re-installed v1.1 of this mod downloaded from the link in the first post, along with a clean install of rF, First off, "TCL - dedicated server version v1.1" does NOT come with any skins hence the size, its only an update, its simple, just read the "TCL dedi server version.txt" that extracts with the mod. Also had you read this, you would of found out that you need the basepack and soundpack, then there is the v1.1 download itself supplied on the first post, not sure where its from but its missing "TCL_v1.0_REMOVE.BAT" all explained in "TCL Readme and Credits.doc". I think this needs looking into abit more cause as it is you are providing a mod for us to race with blank cars and no sounds and an important batch file that removes v1.0 files that are no longer needed. RFC has a link to the v1.1 update with the batch file but again no skins and no sounds http://files.filefront.com/TCL+v10+to+v11+UPDATEexe/;13677407;/fileinfo.html

Graham, I had to go to R factor central and download the full V1.1 version and also download the sound file. Got it working and theres a a huge amount of skins in there. Working great now!:victory:

• Roy Stevens

Well looks like im going to have to pull out due to the download taking 6 hours ..sorry all ..If i new would have got it yesterday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 559 17.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 379 11.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 341 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 243 7.6%