I started searching for a community, where i can race with others in touge battles. After some time of searching, i haven't found anything, that i like. So i just want to start my own community. If you're interested in driving with vanilla or modded cars, you're welcome! For now i try to gather some people (around 5 in total) so we can start the first race. If we are this far, i rent a AC server and then the racing begins. Just join the Forum! http://ac-touge-racing.boards.net/

For now its simple. Some small threads with basic infos. Since this is a new community, it is going to take some time, until we have everything needed in the Forum.
You can find the important informations in :General Discussion, Driver introducing and Races and Challenges. If you guys find some spelling mistakes, let me now. (im german and i usually dont use the english language that much)

Later i make a Discord server ready and maybe a Teamspeak server if needed

you can ask me anything here or in the Forum, i answer as fast as possible

See ya!

sorry guys, the project didnt work out at first, but im gonna try it a second time!
At first, the forum is gonna be used for most stuff. Later i want to try some stuff with discord and maybe port it to Discord, or atleast the Challenging stuff.

So if you're interested, register in the Forum!

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 105 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 139 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 195 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 379 28.3%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 518 38.6%