F1 2010 Totally frustrated!!

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
Hi all,
this is my first post. I am in my second season in F1 2010 on Xbox, I won the world championship in my first season on hard in a Force India. I have progressed to be second driver at Red Bull, however I am struggling. I has taken me 10 races to figure out setups to be competetive, however I am experiencing a huge problem. As an example, at Hungary I was fastest in practice and took pole, using the exact same setup during the race, I was 5 seconds a lap slower than the leaders and got passed by 6 cars before the first corner! The car just does not turn in, I have tried changing the setup to compensate for the fuel load, but nothing I try is working. I am racing in 75% distance mode. Please, any advice as to how to combat this would be fantastic.

I think you will find the issue is, at the halfway point of your winning season you had packages on your car from the RD development, a new season and no packages so the car will be understeering ect.

check in the RD screen to see what you have got on the car, hope this helps

It is the fuel load weighing your car down the only way to combat it is take less fuel on board with your strategy. Chris when you start a second season with the same team you have empty upgrade slots but the car is performing as last season with the upgrades you developed, just the slots are moved up a level.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.2%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 107 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 148 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 281 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 407 39.9%