Resource icon

Misc Total Upgrade F1 2000 mod 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
hey man i appreciate you making this, 1998 was awesome this one tops it off im in love. I put the upgrade in and am still getting 2 lap races !! any solutions ?
do these steps mate
1. Install EGO Database Editor.
2. use the program to open the game's database file.
3. double click the track_model section from the list you see on the left.
4. when every data of that section has appeared, find the column number_of_laps for the tracks.
5. you'll see a lot of 8's (that means 8 laps in 100% races), change them to any number you like (but that number is for 100% races not 50% or 25% so you have to do some calculations there)
6. double click the track_fuel_distance
7. change the values of the fuel data so that you'll have enough fuel to reach the finish line with the adjusted race distance.
8. save the modified file.

good luck ;)

hello, really nice mod, but i have got some problems with drivers and team names. Even though that for ex. team logo is Jaguar, description says its caterham, and drivers are named as 2014, not 2000 drivers (but pictures are from 2000) What should I do?

hello, really nice mod, but i have got some problems with drivers and team names. Even though that for ex. team logo is Jaguar, description says its caterham, and drivers are named as 2014, not 2000 drivers (but pictures are from 2000) What should I do?
I believe ur using a different language than English or Portuguese (I guess as the original author speaks the latter language), please change ur game language to English and everything is done.

i've already changed language to english, still the same problem
jk.png

Hello, i have a problem with a Magny Cours GP. This track is Estoril. Few seconds after the start all cars crashed into the invisible blockade, pls help me.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 211 14.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 154 10.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 149 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 114 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 214 14.4%