Total Spanish Simulator (New Company)

We invite you to visit our web of simulation products and accessories we have made.

Here you can find some finished products such as Cockpits, Cookie Adaptation and Quick Release for G27. And of course, much information about the main product (Retroprojector Screen) almost over for driving simulators, flight simulators, shooters and RPGames.

I hope you enjoy it and will keep you informed of our news and developments.

webxq.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
finally finished with the brake issue, I get the missing fittings and performed tests to verify the performance he wanted, and everything is correct.
36600834.jpg

96659432.jpg

68779027.JPG

as are some photos of the full set has a teflon and stainless steel hose 300mm in length, not longer, because it is harder then purge, should be placed by a smooth curve the hose, also to support the warehouse has flanges with supports that are adhesive and also can be screwed to the electrical connection cable 50cm take instead of 30cm from the sample, and the logic for using the original casing is 6mm drill a slightly further up the cable original out and pass it around, so not hooked, has 3 wires as the original and take small Faston male to connect directly, and then point in the game you adjust the pedal stomping and just a G27 with pressure sensor.
32681009.jpg

93106528.jpg

98028129.jpg

92136598.jpg

here you have samples of the variation of the voltage when you press the pedal and also captures win verifying that it works perfectly.
to have a valve adjustment of air and a central adjusting stud.
77326200.jpg

the system is simple, tight to the end, the pedal does not go down (just a little), the sensor only works as a load cell directly (or brake competition), unscrew on half round, half recorrrido have the and half pedal gets hard and low over a full turn, the entire pedal travel, the different hardness since the steps all the way down not fit with different air pressures, if we want it to record the sensor or also with rsoca dock, but this hardness logically does not register the sensor.
adjustment therefore can be anything we want if we combine the different options for regulation, I personally loved the performance, a modification is fully functional, easy to install, which increases the touch and the feel of a real pedal or to your liking, so yes, no frills, bright colors, stickers and others, machining duralumino confecionado in chromed steel rod, hose competition type (inextensible), stainless steel spring, etc. ..
I hope you like it, now I get with the movement system and the shifter and see if the customs they please send the material they have retained, a greeting.

Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back