Total Spanish Simulator (New Company)

We invite you to visit our web of simulation products and accessories we have made.

Here you can find some finished products such as Cockpits, Cookie Adaptation and Quick Release for G27. And of course, much information about the main product (Retroprojector Screen) almost over for driving simulators, flight simulators, shooters and RPGames.

I hope you enjoy it and will keep you informed of our news and developments.

webxq.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
45598014m.jpg
[/IMG]
45598014m.jpg

Well, I put pictures of an enhanced customer support, and three 32 "TV when you have some with automocion wear them.
though admittedly not all that is said, is what happens with the photos, but hey you get the idea, a greeting.
92509941.jpg

44682193.jpg

30076661.jpg

Upvote 0
Message of my partner Alfredo,

Hello, for all pre-orders, the price will be 99 eur.

After, surely we will have an increase of almost 50%, but I always prefer to release the first units with a price cost (it's another way of advertising)

dsc0010pk.jpg

Here you have a photo of industrial pressure sensor. Only the sensor sold to the public, is more expensive than the entire mod, but I prefer to benefit customers, with pre orders offers.

Definitely, the best advertising is a satisfied customer, and that we have met so far.

Best regards

Upvote 0
If you are a sim racer who is looking to "upgrade" your sim experience by bying a sim-rig(or race frame),...look no further !! Just get one of these ! :)

I recently bought this race frame after spending a lot of hours searching the internet and reading reviews about various race-rigs/frames before i decided to go for a race frame by this company.
These guys are really amazing and so is their product.
It is unbelivebly strong and rigid,no flimsy cheap crap that is used way to often by other companies.
It's customizeble from the word go.

So lets say you are like me,a bit tall(i'm 1.94 cm),and therefor you want the base of the frame not 130 cm but 150 cm just to give you that extra leg room to play with...no problem.
If you want the height of the wheel standbase not 65 but 70 cm in height...no problem.
You name it,they adjust it.
It's endlessly adjustable and up-gradeble,if you want something added later on,it can because of the structure of the frame.
I have seen to many other race-frames that are either not adjustable enough or to whobbely(hope thats the correct spelling,lol.),or 2 times the price of this.

Custermer service is top notch,really outstanding, you can almost wait for a answer on your mail.
If you have questions/problems,just ask them,you'll have an reply almost instandly.

Here are some pictures of my race frame,it isnt finished yet(i still have the single 24" instead of 3x 27" and i still need to work my cables nicely away with 6 mtrs of profile strips that they incude :cool:)

Race frame1.jpg
Race frame2.jpg

Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back