Total rating

manu68

Premium
I think that it is a super feature of the game.
It helps and motivate to improve as a global pilot. (as for example the old good GPL rank some years ago).

Just one comment.
I would be pretty cool too to have an idea of our total rating vs. the other players , in absolute value and/or %.
Just to see where we really are.
I have 8619. What does that mean exactly. Where are the very best, the first 10%, the first 50% .???

in my opinion it's way too easy to get high rating numbers.
feels like anyone can easily get above 9k

Anyone can drive a car without spining in every corner lol.

Actually the rating is about that, except the pace rating. In addition with competition rating, I guess you will see if a guy is fast or slow and safe or struggling behind the wheel.

These safety ratings, pace control, and all the others are causing me some flippin bother lol! Too aggressive, quite slow, perfect, ok, too much steering and on and on HELP ME OUT HERE GAME AND TELL ME WHAT TO DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!! and breath :(:):roflmao:

These safety ratings, pace control, and all the others are causing me some flippin bother lol! Too aggressive, quite slow, perfect, ok, too much steering and on and on HELP ME OUT HERE GAME AND TELL ME WHAT TO DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!! and breath :(:):roflmao:

Just drive at 98% of what you can do and it'll suddenly shoot up to good numbers. IF you keep trying to go as fast as possible then you'll make mistakes, push a bit hard here and there and then the ratings go down. You want smooth and calm driving, then the pace comes ;)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 78 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 121 10.9%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 163 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 307 27.6%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 440 39.5%