Resource icon

Tracks Toscana 0.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
ErJukka submitted a new resource:

Toscana - 55km of track

View attachment 355666

English:
First release of my first track. This is a 55km lenght track. i had a lot of problems with some objects so take it easy. surprise at the end of the map ;)
Thanks to the 10 o'clock drivers comunity for the support!!
I hope u enjoy

Original:
Primera versión del tramo. Esta es una pista de 55 km de longitud. Tuve muchos problemas con algunos objetos, así que tómalo con calma. sorpresa al final del mapa ;)

¡Gracias a la comunidad 10 conductores en...

Read more about this resource...

you should bette rename that track folder. There was a track released already with that same folder name, if people try to install yours it will overwrite files and make both tracks unusuable.

you should bette rename that track folder. There was a track released already with that same folder name, if people try to install yours it will overwrite files and make both tracks unusuable.

Ouuchhh... thanks!! ill rename it

ErJukka updated Toscana with a new update entry:

La Toscana

English:
First release of my first track. This is a 55km lenght track. i had a lot of problems with some objects so take it easy. surprise at the end of the map ;)
Thanks to the 10 o'clock drivers comunity for the support!!
I hope u enjoy

Original:
Primera versión del tramo. Esta es una pista de 55 km de longitud. Tuve muchos problemas con algunos objetos, así que tómalo con calma. sorpresa al final del mapa ;)

¡Gracias a la comunidad 10 conductores en punto por el apoyo!

Disfrutar

Read the rest of this update entry...

I don't know why even at this stage the track is unbelievably believable as a road you drive on in real life. I love how you see it winding way into the distance, and really good job on the topography. Looking forward to see it "grow". :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back