Login or Register an account to download this content
I made a little shoot with the Skyline to wait. :inlove:
201426Screenshotksnissangtrtoscana03105.jpg

436841Screenshotksnissangtrtoscana03106.jpg

673460Screenshotksnissangtrtoscana03101.jpg

895538Screenshotksnissangtrtoscana03102.jpg

740435Screenshotksnissangtrtoscana03103.jpg

263142Screenshotksnissangtrtoscana03104.jpg

0.4 will mainly include the long version of the track and the possibility to skin various element of the track (so you guys will be able to replace logos, flags and banners as you wish). I might release it without IA at first then update to 0.41 with IA. It still such a pain... :cry:

I made a little shoot with the Skyline to wait. :inlove:
201426Screenshotksnissangtrtoscana03105.jpg

436841Screenshotksnissangtrtoscana03106.jpg

673460Screenshotksnissangtrtoscana03101.jpg

895538Screenshotksnissangtrtoscana03102.jpg

740435Screenshotksnissangtrtoscana03103.jpg

263142Screenshotksnissangtrtoscana03104.jpg

0.4 will mainly include the long version of the track and the possibility to skin various element of the track (so you guys will be able to replace logos, flags and banners as you wish). I might release it without IA at first then update to 0.41 with IA. It still such a pain... :cry:
****ing awesome :confused:
BTW: IA =AI?

In case you're interested, I'm featuring this track (layout Veloce) on my Racing Legends server with the F2004 today. :)

I'm actually not so sure about the layout. Personally I like the standard layout more.
We can change to that if others prefer it as well.
Just thought that maybe in this car people would rather drive the Veloce layout.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/s051qg8ihvny95l/toscana centrale.7z?dl=0

made a new AI line/AI borders for the central version a while ago, as AI tended to crash at the tire chicane. The borders are now narrow and most of all they begin the tighten much earlier, to prevent cars from trying to initiate overtakes in the breaking zone leading up to the chicane. Feel free to include this when you make an update @fastfab

1.jpg

edit: really hope you keep this track up to date, as it is among my favourites. I really prefer well done and thought out fantasy layouts to Lidar-millimeter-correct recreations of boring real world tracks. Also find the purple colour scheme to be really refreshing in the gray and green track world ;)

Last edited:
fastfab updated Toscana with a new update entry:

Toscana 0.4 update, 4 Layouts version.

Yep finally I had few days free to work on the track... it's here. :roflmao:
View attachment 264390
View attachment 264391
View attachment 264392

Update log:
- All new "Stradale" longer layout with AI :)
- **The Start line as been move backward to help with AI creation on all layouts**. I really apologize if it has side effect on recorded lap time or other stuff, but it was a necessary move to do. :redface:
- New scenery
- New Skin folder with PSD to change...

Read the rest of this update entry...

https://www.dropbox.com/s/s051qg8ihvny95l/toscana centrale.7z?dl=0

made a new AI line/AI borders for the central version a while ago, as AI tended to crash at the tire chicane. The borders are now narrow and most of all they begin the tighten much earlier, to prevent cars from trying to initiate overtakes in the breaking zone leading up to the chicane. Feel free to include this when you make an update @fastfab

View attachment 224634

edit: really hope you keep this track up to date, as it is among my favourites. I really prefer well done and thought out fantasy layouts to Lidar-millimeter-correct recreations of boring real world tracks. Also find the purple colour scheme to be really refreshing in the gray and green track world ;)

Hi
I will test it and include it next week if everything is alright.

So new update as anyone can see.
It's been a while, I had very little time to myself to work on the track. And then when Kunos announced AC competizione and the very likely death of mods, it really bummed me and I admit I just gave up seeing no futur for this hobby.
But few weeks ago I decided to continue because it was just too stupid to leave it like this unfinished on the workbench. So here it is v0.4
It was a slow process because of the structural change to add a new part and make the new scenery, plus I moved backward the start line and the grid to make things easier with AI.
Now that the main work is done, new update are likely to arrive faster.
I also added psd in the skin folder so people can now skin the billboards around the track to the brand of their liking.
Thanks everybody for keeping hope in the project and all the encouragements. :thumbsup:

So new update as anyone can see.
It's been a while, I had very little time to myself to work on the track. And then when Kunos announced AC competizione and the very likely death of mods, it really bummed me and I admit I just gave up seeing no futur for this hobby.
But few weeks ago I decided to continue because it was just too stupid to leave it like this unfinished on the workbench. So here it is v0.4
It was a slow process because of the structural change to add a new part and make the new scenery, plus I moved backward the start line and the grid to make things easier with AI.
Now that the main work is done, new update are likely to arrive faster.
I also added psd in the skin folder so people can now skin the billboards around the track to the brand of their liking.
Thanks everybody for keeping hope in the project and all the encouragements. :thumbsup:
Don't worry about AC, it's got years of life left in it thanks to the fantastic modding scene, of which you are a valuable contributor..!
Toscana's looking better than ever. I love this new ribbon. Keep going dude, and thanks again. :)

I love this track, the Stradale layout really flows nice! I did notice I can't get a ghost car to show up on this layout. (and yes I did a legal lap or 2 :)) Also noticed that from a hotlap start to the start/finish line, the game records it as a Best Lap of around 12-20 seconds depending on how fast a car ur driving. maybe that problem has something to do with the ghost car now showing up? BTW this problem isn't on any of the other layouts.

I can't wait to see what version 1.0 will turn out like! I hope U have some more time to update this one as it is my favorite fictional track.

Keep up the great work.

Hi
I will test it and include it next week if everything is alright.
you're lucky I have not yet deleted that file, been laying in my dropbox for almost 9 months now ;) A few times during "cleanups" I thought about deleting it, but I had hope this track may still get an update :inlove:
With you moving the start line I do wonder if it is usable at all tho

edit: and we all think that there is still some life left, and that certain modding effort brought a lot more life into it (...shader mod...). And nobody knows yet how modding will be for ACC, but if it comes we'll probably be on it like flies too.

Last edited:
@fastfab, how do I set the track up with the Alpinestars, Elf, Renault, Michelin etc billboard branding as shown in your Ferrari video posted earlier today? The track that I downloaded today has the generic branding from the earlier version, but your video looks a lot more authentic.

^^ Love those new trees BTW. :)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 319 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 219 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 214 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 160 7.7%
  • < 5 years