TORRENT MOTORSPORTS joins STC

Status
Not open for further replies.

David Garcia

Premium
Hello guys,

Torrent Motorsports is joining STC for next Black Cup 2010 seasson. A warm welcome guys, I hope you have a great time here with us.
torrentmotorsportslogo2.png

Cheers,
David

Multislot patch will be usd again Ivo, as most of the teams demanded, and if it worked ok with 30, it should be fine with 35 then, anyway our plans doesn´t include increasing the grid that much, maybe a team more than previous seasson.

For everyone´s information DHR Apex are leaving STC but they have their own reassons maybe Damian should explain (not in this thread please).

Torrent Motorsports introduction...

Torrent Motorsports LLC. was founded in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida in 2002 by a group of friends wanting to race anything and everything. TMo began this endeavor by renting out racetracks and campaigning Honda’s, in private competition, under the sanctioning body of the Sports Car Club of America (SCCA) as well as a few public events along the east coast of the United States.

In 2003 TMo committed to a partial schedule within the SCCA and competed in their first event in Connecticut, at Lime Rock Park with two Porsche RSRs. Florida’s legendary Sebring International Raceway would become the second event for the TMo crew, and its two-car team, and this proved to be a great learning experience for the fledgling team. TMo competed in a few more private events, sanctioned by the SCCA, and then looked to 2004 with and a new manufacturer.

Preparing two Audi A4’s for 2004, TMo then competed in both National Auto Sport Association (NASA) and SCCA events scoring multiple podiums and took the East Coast championship. Using the Audi A4, TMo ran a large amount of autocross events within the SCCA and these cars would ultimately become their seats in the United States Touring Car Championship (USTCC).

As 2005 approached, Torrent Motorsports LLC. chose to focus on NASA competition and had come a long way in becoming a professional team. The TMo crew aided the Franklin American Mortgage team that fielded a Chevrolet Cobalt in the Grand Am Rolex series and this included full pit stops at venues in Montreal, Canada, Phoenix and Mid Ohio.

With TMo's history firmly planted in the real world, September 2006 would become the teams initial foray into the world of sim-racing and success would soon follow in 2007. Currently participating in Formula cars, Sports cars and Stockcars, Torrent Motorsports LLC. drivers have many wins to their credit and are currently enmeshed in several driver and team championships.

As our sim-racing drivers and team develop we are dedicated to a return to the real world and know that our virtual experience will play a large part in our lofty goals. From A1 Ring to Zolder, Torrent Motorsports LLC. will be at the forefront in bringing the virtual to reality.

Pics from over the years -

history.png

alright. I racing team 3 hours from me. I might need to pm you guys to see if i can join because i am a real driver (go karts) and might be a good fit for me in both worlds. Bad thing is i like flatout a bunch and don't wanna just leave them and switch sides like that. I'll just have to see.

Don't take this as an offense but hopefully Torrent joins for the entire season and not just for a few races like the last time. Signing up is one thing, committing for a full season is something else.

Big welcome back though. Good to see some fresh blood in the pinnacle of teamracing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 78 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.9%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 163 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 308 27.6%