Toronto Indycar Exhibition Place cameras

Misc Toronto Indycar Exhibition Place cameras 1.01

Login or Register an account to download this content
FFF789 submitted a new resource:

Toronto Indycar Exhibition Place cameras - TV1 and Static cam

Finally, some good soul made this track for AC, too. Still WIP, and it was missing TV cameras in the download. So, I wanted some TV replay action for me and got some quick ones done to share here:

- TV 1
- TV Static

Installation: unzip my cams zip file into your drive:\Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa

Track download link:

Read more about this resource...

I have the track mod but content manager won't recognize this camera mod. However, someone else beat you to this on May 9th 2021... https://www.racedepartment.com/down...-toronto-indycar-exhibition-place-2021.42441/ Their mod actually works... at least I was able to get theirs to install easily. However, yours might be better, but you will need to make sure it can be installed to the track. I appreciate your effort to make this track better though!

I have the track mod but content manager won't recognize this camera mod. However, someone else beat you to this on May 9th 2021... https://www.racedepartment.com/down...-toronto-indycar-exhibition-place-2021.42441/ Their mod actually works... at least I was able to get theirs to install easily. However, yours might be better, but you will need to make sure it can be installed to the track. I appreciate your effort to make this track better though!
Oh well thank you very much for pointing it out! I didn't know it didn't work through CM since I don't use it like that, and nobody yet mentioned it to me AFAIR. I usually manage and copy them manually like this for myself. The instruction for such way of installing them is there as you can see on this resource page. It's a bit of a files fiddle and managing. But I pack them like this so that you can manually drag them into assettocorsa installation folder. The point is that you can totally manually arrange them and not overwriting or deleting existing ones (renaming them as you wish ex. cameras.ini for TV1, then cameras_1.ini for TV2, cameras_2.ini for TV3 etc.).

Anyway, for anyone wanting to go through CM installation way, I packed them in a way as Eshglz did with his camera file so try and download to install through CM now. You should get two additional camera sets: TV1 and Static

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 282 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 192 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 192 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.5%
  • < 5 years