Toronto Indycar Exhibition Place

Tracks Toronto Indycar Exhibition Place 2023

Login or Register an account to download this content

Tyrone - Nukedrop Mods

Tyrone Hesbrook
Premium
Tyrone submitted a new resource:

Toronto Indycar Exhibition Place 2021 - Indy Car race, held in Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Indy Toronto 2021
  • Full night lighting
  • Weather FX compatibility
  • 20 pit boxes
This track is based on how the track looked in 2019 - but hopefully will be ran again in '21
View attachment 472960
if the track doesn't load you will need
https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/stflow-shader.23999/
please try this before commenting

20 pit boxes, as it's a little cramped for any more than that.

Join up for only $1 at...

Read more about this resource...

Great job and great track Tyrone :)
I've a question, I've a version from 2017 with 30 pits that are aligned in two separate lines, it might be possible to add up to at least 25.

I'm so happy that I can finally drive at the track that introduced me to racing and I love how got most of the little details.
but I do have some feedback,
the curb at T5 feels very small compared to what I have seen on onboard videos and watching the race, the bump on the left before T8 feels like it is a little too big. also, I appreciate that the runoff space at T3 is a little bigger than in real life, however, I find it makes spotting where T3 is a bit harder it manageable but it took me by surprise early on, some break marker boards would help with this a lot.

Nice track, but I'm having a bizarre issue with it; when I pull into the pits for service, my pit box disappears moments before I enter it, and I can't complete any servicing. When it disappears, if I back up, it reappears, but then disappears again when I move forward. All other tracks I've tried are operating normally, it's just this one. Any ideas regarding what I may have set up wrong on my system ? Obviously it's my issue, otherwise there'd be a ton of complaints about it!

Tyrone updated Toronto Indycar Exhibition Place 2021 with a new update entry:

2022 - 30 AI + Fixed Pitlane Issues + More

Just a quick update to:

Fix the pitlane issue where the car wouldn't pit if you were starting in the first few laps.

Increased car count from 20 to 30.

Reduced brightness of trees, so they're more green now.

Edited the lights file, so they only come on when required.

Added some decorative tyre marbles around the track.

View attachment 540729

Read the rest of this update entry...

watching the indy in toronto today (should have gone in person), but wow your version is spot on, ive only ever seen this track through your mod and am now witnessing the actual track on tv, and just wow

watching the indy in toronto today (should have gone in person), but wow your version is spot on, ive only ever seen this track through your mod and am now witnessing the actual track on tv, and just wow
I was there in 2017, this track is SPOT ON.

Tyrone updated Toronto Indycar Exhibition Place 2021 with a new update entry:

2022 - Brake Markers, Reply Cams, Graphics +++

Hi All,

After the recent bout of people complaining about the lack of brake marker boards and replay cams, I finally added them in! The 2D crowds have all been killed off and replaced with camera facing ones.

View attachment 583216
View attachment 583222
Also you'll find new asphalt textures, updates to the way the trees look, some new water shaders and all sorts added into the track via the ext_config.ini file.

View attachment 583218

Finally I...

Read the rest of this update entry...

You always put quite a bit of effort into your mods. But what I notice, and this goes through almost all of your tracks, is the grass. You always apply that to the complete background material. The problem that arises is that grass is generated everywhere. And that also in places like side streets, concrete surfaces or dirt surfaces, where it is then displayed as white, gray or brown grass. Is it not possible to separate at least the green areas per mask and create them as 2nd background material? Then you could apply the GrassFX only there.

I know, of course, that on this particular track here, you can't see as much of the grass because of the boundaries, but in some places you can. Also, my comment is applicable to your other tracks as well.

Example (only for visualization)
BackgroundMap_green2.jpg

Last edited:
You always put quite a bit of effort into your mods. But what I notice, and this goes through almost all of your tracks, is the grass. You always apply that to the complete background material. The problem that arises is that grass is generated everywhere. And that also in places like side streets, concrete surfaces or dirt surfaces, where it is then displayed as white, gray or brown grass. Is it not possible to separate at least the green areas per mask and create them as 2nd background material? Then you could apply the GrassFX only there.

Hi,
Yeah i',m aware of the issue, for ages I was using the 'apply everywhere' grassFX thing. Now I've switched to only where there's green (for a lot of my newer tracks) This implementation was not used for this update unfortunately.

I've attached an updated ext_config.ini file here that fixes the issue. (it'll be included in the main download of any future updates)

Drop the file into steamapps\common\assettocorsa\content\tracks\toronto\extension and replace the existing one. Here you can see the grass stops once the background material isn't green.

This removes any of the naughty stray gray grass that was poking up around the track :)

Screenshot_rss_formula_americas_2020_toronto_17-6-122-11-35-14.jpg

Attachments

• ext_config.ini
    49.3 KB · Views: 75
Why is it when I try and load this map my game just crashes?. Tried redownloading/unzipping and replacing all files but it just goes back to the preload screen when attempting to load Toronto track

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 301 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 210 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 201 10.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 151 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 269 13.7%