Toronto Indycar Exhibition Place

Tracks Toronto Indycar Exhibition Place 2023

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi Tyrone,

I'm using base Assetto Corsa on Steam. Did launch through content manager. I just drag the Toronto file to Tracks. How can I fix this issue? Thank you!

Hey, you've definitely installed it correctly but I'm guessing there's something missing.

This track has some animated textures that are used to mimic the billboards and things like that around the track.

For this to work you need to also download the stFlow shader. There's a link in the main description of this track mod.

Let me know if you still have issues after trying this

Tyrone - Nukedrop Mods updated Toronto Indycar Exhibition Place 2021 with a new update entry:

2023, improvements and fixes

Fairly substantial list of changes, a few of which I have been sitting on for a while, but had not got around to adding to any released version, so here it is!

Change list:

· 2D trees removed, 3D trees added.
· Floating tyre marks, racing groove texture completely remade
· Normal on walls fixed, so they no longer have that ‘RTB’ roundness to them, and instead actually have squared off edges
· Texture improvements to: Walls, Road, Windows, Ocean, Lakes, Tyre Walls.
· Shader improvements: on...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi Tyrone...Thanks for this great version of toronto!...Would it be posible to do a version with this track but with the pitlane on the right side for the cart98 mod and other mods of that era..
cheers:D

Hey, you've definitely installed it correctly but I'm guessing there's something missing.

This track has some animated textures that are used to mimic the billboards and things like that around the track.

For this to work you need to also download the stFlow shader. There's a link in the main description of this track mod.

Let me know if you still have issues after trying this
Hi I am having the same issue and when trying to install stFlow in CM it doesn't work is there a way to fix this ?

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 205 14.0%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 153 10.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 148 10.1%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 110 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 209 14.3%