Toro Rosso STR8 HD by Pochochu (Me)

pjdhPzb.jpg

http://www.mediafire.com/?1r5gtjggmgldi1v

I just think that he is doing it with a wwrong technique?

I mean, i am doing thinks with rounder areas with adot to dot thing in GIMP, when you set really much dots, it looks quite good, then i can paint it with the pencil in one colour, at the edges it is automatically "rounder". Maybe he makes it with pixel for pixel? Then youll see that.

adrian pozuelo ruiz Please provide another download link for this mod. Your current download gives the user 2 choices :-

1. Priority Download - But only if you download and install their download tool .exe file. Nobody should be expected to install a tool just to download a file.
  2. Free Download - Only if you sign up or log-in.
None of these options are good ones. So please find another host for the files, or better still, upload the files to RaceDepartment.

Here is our guide to uploading to RD

Thanks

adrian pozuelo ruiz Please provide another download link for this mod. Your current download gives the user 2 choices :-

1. Priority Download - But only if you download and install their download tool .exe file. Nobody should be expected to install a tool just to download a file.
  2. Free Download - Only if you sign up or log-in.
None of these options are good ones. So please find another host for the files, or better still, upload the files to RaceDepartment.

Here is our guide to uploading to RD

Thanks
Link changed

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back