Toro Rosso STR7 Full HD Steering wheel

View attachment 34811View attachment 34811
f1_2012 2012-11-18 13-07-37-86.jpg
Attention guys! Here's the second Toro Rosso steering version, improving the "PIT LIMITER" is displayed, and the "R" button background color, + new LED display etc. .... Basically the same as the first version, but these small but important improvements have been nicer to the new version. Still not managed to take photos of the highest quality, so I will upload it! And if someone could please tell me how to make 3D images with pssg file the completed plant in the government, I would welcome! File download:http://www.mediafire.com/?47yq5frl2e3mu1l

Attachments

• f1_2012 2012-11-18 10-52-01-67.jpg
    f1_2012 2012-11-18 10-52-01-67.jpg
    174.1 KB · Views: 532
Hali guys! Previous version deleted! Here's the second Toro Rosso steering version, improving the "PIT LIMITER" is displayed, and the "R" button background color, + new LED display etc. .... Basically the same as the first version, but these small but important improvements have been nicer to the new version. Still not managed to take photos of the highest quality, so I will upload it! And if someone could please tell me how to make 3D images with pssg file the completed plant in the government, I would welcome! File download:uppermost!

Tamar Józef Hello, how are you, well? I wanted to know if it is very diificil to make Helmets. Not be if I can indicate or explain to me how to do it. I would like to customize one for my.
Unless you do it me! Lol (laughs)
Da do you, guess, you would that send a drawing of as I want it to customize, truth?
Now, don't feel the obligation to commit! Sorry for my bad English. Thanks and greetings

Tamar Józef Hello, how are you, well? I wanted to know if it is very diificil to make Helmets. Not be if I can indicate or explain to me how to do it. I would like to customize one for my.
Unless you do it me! Lol (laughs)
Da do you, guess, you would that send a drawing of as I want it to customize, truth?
Now, don't feel the obligation to commit! Sorry for my bad English. Thanks and greetings
Hello, my friend! The helmets in the field, I'm not at home, but there are plenty of clever guy who cut the topic, maybe ask them! Thanks for the pictures!;)

Helo József!
Szeretnék tőled kérni valamit.
Feltudnád tölteni az egész Ferrarit amit használsz?
Nekem van vele egy kis bajom,és újra nem akarom telepíteni!
Nagy segítség lenne ha feltöltenéd! Steam-SteamApps-common-f12012-cars-és ott a fe2-t tehát nem csak a livary main-t! Megköszönném!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back