Toro Rosso STR12

Skins Toro Rosso STR12 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
TheDuck submitted a new resource:

Toro Rosso STR12 - The 2017 Toro Rosso STR12 Mod for F1 2016

Hey guys, I made a mod for the Toro Rosso STR12, which is in my opinion the best looking car for 2017. I hope you enjoy it.
View attachment 175631

It Includes
  • decal
  • paint
  • sfc
  • Numbers 24, 26 and 55
  • carmodel.layer.pkg (uses the Red Bull Model)
Future Plans
  • Driver suits
  • Garagecrew suits
  • Garage
  • etc
How To Install
Simply extract the zip file, and either copy across the files from the 'Paste Installation' into...

Read more about this resource...

You could do on the basis of Mercedes as the muzzle is virtually identical.. then it should be adjusted a bit since the livery missing some sponsors. Sorry for bad english.

Attachments

• str12_b1.jpg
    str12_b1.jpg
    170.4 KB · Views: 360
  • IMG_4977.JPG
    IMG_4977.JPG
    858.3 KB · Views: 309
  • IMG_4975.JPG
    IMG_4975.JPG
    856.9 KB · Views: 297
  • IMG_4986.JPG
    IMG_4986.JPG
    312.7 KB · Views: 294
You could do on the basis of Mercedes as the muzzle is virtually identical.. then it should be adjusted a bit since the livery missing some sponsors. Sorry for bad english.
The Red Bull has the Bull on the side though, which you can't get on the Mercedes and is one of the main features of the Toro Rosso, which is why I chose to use the RB. Yes the nose isn't exactly accurate, but I can get a higher amount right using the RB chassis than I can using the Mercedes

The Red Bull has the Bull on the side though, which you can't get on the Mercedes and is one of the main features of the Toro Rosso, which is why I chose to use the RB. Yes the nose isn't exactly accurate, but I can get a higher amount right using the RB chassis than I can using the Mercedes
You can not put on the livery of the bull? However, if you can put the two bulls in front of the cockpit

Can i use this in my 2017 mod what I am making at the moment (maybe I make some chages and credits come to you of course) (My english is s*it but hopefully you understood)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back