TORO ROSSO SRT14 CONCEPT by xTiKz

Skins TORO ROSSO SRT14 CONCEPT by xTiKz 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
xTiKzF1 submitted a new resource:

TORO ROSSO SRT14 CONCEPT by xTiKz - SRT14 concept by xTiKz for F1 2018

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You can follow me on INSTA, I always post my new designs!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello!

This is one of my custom liveries that I make on F1 2018. This is my concept of the STR14, Toro Rosso for 2019.

This concept replaces TORO ROSSO CHASSIS FOR RED...

Read more about this resource...

A bug with steering wheel with the animations and position of hands, it replaces your incardriver.erp so maybe you'll lose modded helmets or other things, if you want I can upload the file .xml only
yes please, I can change it myself if needed if it is just driver hand position that needs changing

Last edited:
yes please, I can change it myself if needed if it is just driver hand position that needs changing
Now you can download it separated and there's a little help inside the .rar The file is on the post, after the KNOWN ISSUES.

Remember that if you use two or more mods only fix one, for fix multiple steering wheels you have to edit one file and change the lines (there's a guide at F1 2018 Modding Thread answer #149

Also, there's a file with all the modds corrected if you use it all my liveries.

Last edited:
thank you so much! I would highly appreciate it if you could release the dds files for all your other liveries as well, thank you

Awesome work as always bud! Only suggestion I could possibly give out is could you maybe make an option to have the same livery but with the rims colored in either gun metal grey or black?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back