F1 2010 Toro Rosso or Sauber?

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
As title says, both are fully interested but not at required level yet for them to send me an offer.

Obvious choice would be Sauber but they always seem to be at the back in my game or is that just because of AI.

Also on a side note, is there anyway to get your career rep up? I tried TT and Single player GP's and nothing. I guess not but maybe one of you had the answer.

Ta.

I restarted my career after the first weekend and got already an offer from both teams. I accepted Torro Rosso over Sauber as I couldn't refuse the call from the legendary Minardi team :)

My rep seemed to go up with TT's and online races.

I started off with Sauber (3 year career). I thought it would be cool to be Kobayashi's teammate because he's Japanese and crashes a lot. He actually does pretty well for himself, usually finishing between 10th and 15th. I've cracked the top 10 myself :) (and I've only done a handful of races so far).

If you do 7 year you can only use a new team (Lotus, HRT, Virgin) if you do a 3 year career you get to start with a middle pack team (Williams, Sauber, Force India, Toro Rosso i think) and 1 year career get the top teams available.

you started off with Sauber how did you do that i only got lotus, virgin and hrt does the length of your season make a difference

Those were the only offers I received initially. The length of career does affect the offers you get. I was slightly dissapointed that I had to wait 'till the end of the season before switching teams!!

My second season I am with Torro Rosso, hoping to score points in every race this year!!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back