Toro Rosso helmet

Meant for Toro Rosso but can also fit Red Bull (slightly more accurate red bull sponsors are in the photoshop files though).
I've included the photoshop files so you can make it fit any team you want, remove the sponsors alltogether, or just generally edit it to your liking.
Will replace the 8th helmet in the helmet selection menu (unless you rename of course).
Includes both a white and a quickly made black version (because that odd glow they put on the helmet makes the white look weird ingame).
White:
Xm7kr.png

Black:
Bfi1z.png

Mirror:mediafire

Toro Rosso helmet

They are both pretty much the same.

PSD has a 4gb file size limit, whilst PSB has no such limits.

PS tends too switch to PSB when saving the large textures used by modders.

Meant for Toro Rosso but can also fit Red Bull (slightly more accurate red bull sponsors are in the photoshop files though).
I've included the photoshop files so you can make it fit any team you want, remove the sponsors alltogether, or just generally edit it to your liking.
Will replace the 8th helmet in the helmet selection menu (unless you rename of course).
Includes both a white and a quickly made black version (because that odd glow they put on the helmet makes the white look weird ingame).
White:
Xm7kr.png

Black:
Bfi1z.png

Toro Rosso helmet

What mean the japanese letters? :geek: in the back :cautious:

good work bro!, i use the black one :roflmao:

What mean the japanese letters? :geek: in the back :cautious:

good work bro!, i use the black one :roflmao:
I think something like tiger and dragon, I just wanted something to fill the space and these fit. I initially went for 'my hovercraft is full of eels' in japanese (of which there is still a layer in the photoshop file i think) but that turned out way too long.

White:
Xm7kr.png

Black:
Bfi1z.png

Toro Rosso helmet
White:
Xm7kr.png

Black:
Bfi1z.png

Mirror:mediaf
how do u download it can u get it for xbox 360
Toro Rosso helmet

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.