Resource icon

Tracks Tor Kielce 0.4.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
RealAKP submitted a new resource:

Tor Kielce - The oldest permanent circuit in Poland

The oldest permanent circuit in Poland (opened in 1977, just a few months before Tor Poznań) placed 10 km northwest of Kielce and it's definitely one of the most interesting ones too. Dubbed a 'Polish Nurburgring' it features a section through forest with plenty of elevation changes, it does indeed have some similarities. Long stretch of the track utilises a public national road (which is the biggest reasons why the track is so rarely used nowadays in it's full length as it's logistically a...

Read more about this resource...

hi there, the club version is missing the side_r.cvs (it's there but it's empty).
I'm making some cameras because there are no cameras

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1dbfUS9HBUpGSrIYLTMptmbo2Pz6gxnUQ/view?usp=sharing

Wow, thank you! Cameras was, definitely something that was missing in Tor Kielce! Nice idea with spectator point of view in the fourth camera :) We're going to add them to the next release if you don't mind.

Screenshot_bmw_z4_torkielce_22-5-119-9-23-26.jpg

Screenshot_bmw_z4_torkielce_22-5-119-9-25-50.jpg

Hi, uptade? when the long loop will be added? some years ago (more than 10) i was a bit involved in rF (1) Tor Kielce, would like to see fresh, better graphic version of this track.
Wow, so cool! I saw your track, when I started to work on Kielce for AC. Unfortunately, we were forced to suspend work on the track because we are now busy with our commercial projects. But I'd love to finish this track someday!

that big gray area doesn't get affected by skid marks
OPpgxNy.jpg
Hey, I'm sorry to answer you after six months, but I didn't notice you wrote. :D I'm not sure it was our intention, but it worked out well, there's a very slippery, wet surface, with very little grip. This piece of track is used to train driving in rain and extremely slippery conditions. So I think it's good that there's no skidmarks. :D

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 101 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 142 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 267 27.3%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 392 40.1%