Top Speed Track?

G

greenwich720

• greenwich720

Hi, i downloaded this builder with the intention of creating a stupidly long straight road to test a car's top speed however whenever i try to manually create a start / finish point i get a .net framework error and if i try to export i get the message "Can't export error in application".

Does anyone know if there's a track like this already available or how i can solve this problems?

Thank you!!! :cat:

Hi, i downloaded this builder with the intention of creating a stupidly long straight road to test a car's top speed however whenever i try to manually create a start / finish point i get a .net framework error and if i try to export i get the message "Can't export error in application".

Does anyone know if there's a track like this already available or how i can solve this problems?

Thank you!!! :cat:
The error your getting is because you must append track first, to create a driveline first. It's a unhandled error in BTB at the moment.
So when you first open the menu item you will see the button Append, if that is not greyed out you must select this first before trying to edit anything for the AI.

Attachments

• append.jpg
    append.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 245

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 216 14.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 154 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 149 9.9%