Top Gear V12 Vantage film

This film is probably one of the best pieces of TV and one of the most powerful pieces Top Gear has ever done. Coupled with the piece of music "The Ending by Brian Eno" it is one of the most awesome and captivating bits of tv ive seen.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2hJ3ODCt8y4[/ame]

Top Gear isnt actually produced by BBC, its produced independantly thats howcome Top Gear can do amazing camera work and amazing editing in their films

What did The Hamster do the last year? Sleeping under bridges? Got he looks bad on TV now..

It was a beautiful piece of film, beautiful scenery and a stunning car that sounded out of this world. Sadly I don't think its necessarily that type of car that will be consigned to history but Top Gear. Despite its world wide appeal, despite it being the highest rated show on BBC2 Clarkson will eventually fall foul of the politically correct brigade.

A recent story came out about him getting a dressing down by the BBC2 controller who went to the filming of the show to see how her highest rated show was made and whilst doing a warm up with the audience before filming started Clarkson called our Prime Minister - Gordon Brown a...well a four letter slang word for a women's private area that begins with 'c'. Apparently they had a huge row after the show when she tried to give him a dressign down on using that word about the Prime Minister (though many would agree with his sentiments) but why is it ok for the so called 'cutting edge' comedians to be vulgar yet its a no-no for Clarkson? I fear that perhaps one day they will call time on Top Gear and cite filing costs as the reason when its more likely the unpolitical correctness and that it sends out the wrong message about saving the environment etc etc. For me though Top Gear is worth the licesne fee alone, infact the first episode of this series was worth it let alone the fine bit of film that ended this series.

i rode the carreview of the vantage V12 of Jermy. His conclusion was" The best Aston, awsome interior, sound, gearbox, ... everything is just like it must be. I dont have a reason anymore why anybody would buy the DBRS9. It a car build for me. He is awsone. End.
But if i would buy an aston, it would be a vantage V8, my wife has one. "

After reading the review and watching the movie on TV, i wasnt able to talk when watching.

Wow
I realy looked forword to this car, he is awsome.
Nice job TG boy's. Nice car show. Amazing view of car/road/...
The music, the sound of a V12 and the movie, you dont need more for having an amazing evening

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 73 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 103 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 145 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 273 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 399 40.0%