Tracks Top Gear Test Track [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's in two folders,unzip / open unzipped folder "topgear0.6" / use the folder inside that,it just says "topgear",no version number.And yes you did put it in the correct AC folder.

Hi,
I have a similar problem. AC is installed on the D; drive so I've put the track in

D:\SteamLibrary\SteamApps\common\AssettoCorsa\content\Tracks
which is where all the other tracks are.

In the sim, it shows in the menu and I can select it, but as it loads, it never gets past the track loading step. seems to hang. Other tracks I have downloaded also have the same problem. what am I doing wrong ?

thanx, JJ

Hi,
I have a similar problem. AC is installed on the D; drive so I've put the track in

D:\SteamLibrary\SteamApps\common\AssettoCorsa\content\Tracks
which is where all the other tracks are.

In the sim, it shows in the menu and I can select it, but as it loads, it never gets past the track loading step. seems to hang. Other tracks I have downloaded also have the same problem. what am I doing wrong ?

thanx, JJ
look here: http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/threads/how-to-prevent-add-on-tracks-from-crashing.87262/

aspec7878 updated Top Gear Test Track with a new update entry:

Top Gear Test track

added new objects
Ioeclj9.png

Read the rest of this update entry...

Installed this track, then got the no tracks available message.

After deleting topgear track i can select tracks again, but AC crashes now while loading any track :(

Any advice how to fix this?

so have to add the topgear track back before all other tracks work again? will try and report

Edit: not working...

it somehow screwed up asseto corsa, now try removing all addons.

now doing a fresh install

Last edited:
so have to add the topgear track back before all other tracks work again? will try and report

Edit: not working...

it somehow screwed up asseto corsa, now try removing all addons.

now doing a fresh install
Did you add the comma? That was my mistake. :D A bit late now though if you've already re-installed the game.

yep i did.

Problem is i updated the track while assetto corsa launcher was open.

Then when i tried to load the track it broke.

Now can't load anytrack anymore, download is at 83% now, but i backed up everything

Track loads fine.. but seems to go to a black screen after about 30 seconds. It comes back but then I have no steering or throttle control? Anyone having any other issue other than the "no tracks" issue above? Love Top Gear test track. really hope I can get this stable.

Thanks for any help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 92 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 125 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 172 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline