Top Gear Hosts Announced

The trio is gone, so is Top Gear. Absolutely loved those guys, perfectly matched together. But sadly, world's most super cool car program is dead. Omg. Time flies and things happen. Buy buy Top Gear and old fellas, buy buy..... :(

The new Top Gear will not be as popular, possibly won't last long before being cancelled. The original trio made Top Gear. Without them it's just another motoring show. Yeah, the cars are cool but it was the chemistry between the hosts with their personalities, humour, controversies and antics that made the show. Top Gear was entertainment first and foremost. I don't see the new line-up getting close, although I am a fan of Evans.

Call me an idiot but personally I can't really be arsed who presents it. I watch(ed) Top Gear for the cars and the segment with The Stig (who is the real hero of the show for me :D).

Looking forward to a new series and the occasional "How you doin?!" from Matt.
Idiot! :roflmao::roflmao:

With Chris Evans presenting it, it will be sheite.

Good job I subscribe to Amazon. Looking forward to the old gang causing havoc and meyhem and being even less politically correct to appease the liberal BBC.

Sabine Schmitz = female Tiff Needell, great race driver but rather boring as presentor. No offence intended.
Matt Leblanc = Joey and always will be. Can't help it.
Chris Evans belongs behind the mic of a radio studio.
Chris Harris is great to watch as presentor of supercars in YT but let's face it, the BBC folks need someone more lively to be entertained to be honest.
The Stig is the Stig, no further comment neede.
Don't know the other two guys.
Too many dj's playing the same record and the vibes that melted the previous fantastic four together will be lost forever I'm afraid :(

Nobody can replace the TG trio of course. The best bet to succeed is a completely new concept like a (probably) unfunny (because german) female show host. Oh, and she can drive.

I'm kind of disappointed they couldn't get Jay Leno involved. I'm looking forward to seeing what they do, it seems like a lot of people, it's not going to be the same dynamic, but it was never going to be. Sabine has every right to be there, I'm really interested to see more of her. Chris Harris the same, Eddie Jordan is going to be the joker of the pack and could get under everyone's skin, and he'll probably do it on purpose too.

Don't know how the others will get on but I think it's an interesting mix.

My suggestion? If anyone cares ...
Jonathan Ross
jonathan-ross-2.jpg

Hugh Laurie
Hugh-Laurie-Net-Worth-660x330.jpg

Rowan Atkinson
ksoogamg2i4l_200.jpg

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 73 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline