Top 200 F1 Sim Racers 2014

Like the idea, but how did you rated the leagues? I mean I tried to research the mentioned leagues, how they are manage the definition of the league, and I was shocked when I saw that FISH lined up only 14 drivers (the most and only one race) on the grid, and there were a few races where they were only 6-7 drivers.
I like the idea of your project, the simulator worlds need sometime such a kind of statistics, but this one surprised me. I can`t compare the FISH to FSR where the grid if is not full, but almost, or some other leagues where every race there are 15 drivers at least on the grid.
Waiting for the next episode. Thank you.

The rankings explained: Each driver was ranked on 7 driving stats by the panel then each league was ranked (FSR WC/WS/WT all different). So participation numbers were considered in the leagues rank. Scores were added. There were also cross league participants who helped to judge the talent of each league respectively. Lot more to be revealed from Iracing yet.Thanks for your interest.

Don't we have a championship in FSR to decide who is the best driver?
I don't need a list for that.
yes we do, but it also on driver skill too, plus i can include the trophy and series as well

EDIT: Tuomas and Kevin how can you dislike that, i came up ith a good idea to make sure everyone is on the Top (don't know how many drivers were driving in FSR Last year) Driver's Board and all can do to contribute to the idea is dislike it

Last edited:
yes we do, but it also on driver skill too, plus i can include the trophy and series as well

EDIT: Tuomas how can you dislike that
Now now no tears, edit the post again to include the other person as well. ;) Just because we all want to know who disliked it :roflmao:

Ron, it is a dumb idea because FSR does have a championship to decide the order.. Why is extra judgement needed? Its not. The of the Top 200 is for them to judge us to see how we compare with the rest of the worlds Top F1 leagues… There is no need for one in FSR because we already know who drives in FSR and who is good.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back