Too much tractions on full throttle in RRe

Msportdan

@Simberia
okay ive been playing a few sims lately comparing and tonight I tried race07!!

Wanted to compare this race 07 and rre, so I loaded up a corvette Gt (from gtr evo) and oscheleben.
and how much harder is race?! you had to really feather the throttle on exit of corners, compared to rre where you can almost full throttle out with a little wheel input. I was shocked how easier rre is compared to its old predecessor.!!

I would say the Race07 handling was on par with GSCe, maybe not ffb wise. but I can see why old simbin games where so popular and still are!!

please sector 3, can you inject some of the old school handling back into rre, I mean its all the same engine isn't it, I feel that "get real" still isn't real enough, and theres some sort of hidden trc involved..

come on!! with rre sound and visuals and old simbin title features, (shocked to see changeable weather in an older title lol/!) and handling you could absolutely own the sim world...... again :)

I am not sure what this setting does because I dont know how to setup a car but it says traction control. So I was guessing it is traction control :D

cs439ggpapfgxz7bd.jpg

I just answered Sean's question. Totally understood what you were saying and there are already some comments saying, that the traction is low enough.
Which car were you using in R3E? You said, you were using the Corvette C6.R in Race07. What car do you compare it to in R3E? Are you using Get Real mode in R3E?

used the vette adac gt at the same track in get real mode. I just found I could really floor it coming off of corners more tha. I could dream in race 07. Maybe its the difference between year spec of the car, maybe not.

This menu tC remains a mystery to me, because there are so many presets? why should you decide to use race in a time of 10% after 30 and after 100 tc? would make sense if using the tc maybe some other function is compromised, such as braking or speed, there is someone who really knows how these presets?

jay dont u think there is a need for a tyre wear metre then... do the tyres suffer temp change too?

i suppose in real life, drivers dont have these on a shiny HUD (more their senses tell them), but would be nice to have a dev acknowledge if it actually exists... Will put it on par with the other sims more.

Last edited:
I´ve seen that TC is activated on the GT Masters cars, even on Get Real mode. Maybe you set it down to zero for each gear and try then. Have to try it too.
.I think that these are steps of traction and are available for all gears .You just choose two buttons on the wheel and hit the two buttons one ascending and the other descending the steps when you want less or more traction control.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back