Too much movement in the windshield !

Hi,

I wonder if it is possible to reduce the movement of the landscape that we see in interior view. I tried iRacing and Assetto Corsa and despite the sudden braking landscape don't move, only the dashboard go up or go down because of the movement of the head. This vibration of the landscape causes tiredness in the eyes after a few hours of play unlike the other two games.:coffee:

please help me!:)

Eric, check the head movement slider on Options > Controller > Controller 2 menu, reducing it 0% should stabilise the issue you seem to be describing.

Thanks for fast reply , :geek:
i know about this slider of head movement but it is not the solution i am looking for :thumbsdown:, i like (for immersion:coffee:) the movement upward or downward of the dashboard when breaking, accelerating or turning. It is the movement of the landscape through the windshield i mean and i dislike a bit.
I would find the adjustment of these parameters in Player.plr or elsewhere perhaps.
thanks.:)

Try searching for real head motion plugin by magicfr.
It stabilizes the horizon but the dashboard/car moves around you, it transforms rfactor and works just as well in GSC too, for me it makes the driving experience realistic by stopping the horizon movement, highly recommended.

Eric,
Your link takes you to the rFactor 2 version, it is the rF1 version that works with GSC, it is on the same page though, just be sure to choose the right one :)

Yes i know ! :cool: GSC is rF1 based. I downloaded the both version and i used it for rF2 too :geek: . Thank you :)

Yesterday, i played many heures with this plugin and now, GSC2012 is my favorite one :D:rolleyes:
I hope, i could use it on GSC2013 :thumbsdown:
:thumbsup:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 132 13.1%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 103 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 95 9.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 71 7.1%