Too Much Information (Set of overlays)

Other Too Much Information (Set of overlays) 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Dave deRave submitted a new resource:

Too Much Information (Set of overlays) - A set of overlays for the info obsessed in AMS2, AC, PCARS2 (maybe others)

A set of overlays for SimHubDash, that I am not going to pretend are pretty. But they have helped me understand the course of sessions, without having to do lots of mental maths.
Primarily in use in Automobilista 2, but these also work in Project CARS2, and with some limitations in Assetto Corsa.
  • Tune your performance with timing screens, showing three cars ahead, and two behind with info on their lap times; also personal...

Read more about this resource...

Information is an incremental thing... You think you can manage to keep it under control, but soon it is controlling you, and your racing seems so empty without it.

Last edited:
Information is an incremental thing... You think you can manage to keep it under control, but soon it is controlling you, and your racing seems so empty without it.
Well if you’ve played F1 2019 or 2020 then you would know Jeff will make a deaf guy get upset with his constant “information” lol. I’m glad someone can take a joke these days and give it back.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back